ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The best about this laptop is that Linus has touched it :D

Wow, over 12,000 replies and counting. I will get straight to the point the first thing that caught my eye is the overall red and black color scheme with its red edging, backlit keyboard and smooth appearance. But my favorite thing about this computer is its solid build and its all-rounder capabilities in gaming and graphic display. It has a casual but solid build, good for any environment. But at the same time have decent gaming and graphic capabilities. As I watch Linus use car analogy and asked "what is the competition for this notebook?" I am reminded of the Goldilocks principle: not too hot, not too cold, but just right.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the external subwoofer included.

I think the best thing about this laptop is that it's tenfold better than my relatively expensive and brand-new desktop, so I'm sad now :(

My favorite thing about this BEAST is the sleek look and build quality! :D

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it is cheap for what it is and also cheap for how it looks, its is great for work and play such as 3D modeling and of course gaming.

the aluminium finish in the back is amazing

the aluminium finish in the back is amazing

I just like the overall look of it. I mean... look at it!

As a musician... I love the speakers and the sub... also the specs and the aluminum touch, awesome!

I think that it is an all around great machine, it is pretty, and it has great specs to match.

The thing I like about this machine is how well it preforms with the way it looks. Beauty and power :D

Love the aluminum build and the way it looks!

| NCASE M1 | ASUS ROG Strix Z270I | Intel Core i7-7770k | ASUS GTX 1070 ROG STRIX | SilverStone SFX600W | Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX300 525GB |

I like that it has and discrete gpu, and a 7200rpm hard drive instead of a 5400rpm one

My favorite aspect of this laptop is it's superior cooling capability (according to you, Linus) and the discrete GPU. I've had to lug around a cooling mat, wireless mouse, and wireless keyboard just so i wouldn't burn my fingers to do anything on my laptop. Best of luck to everybody!

My favourite thing is the aluminium finish.The laptop just looks so polished. That and all the signatures at the bottom were kinda awesome too.

Well the thing that i love about this laptop is the signatures by you guys and also that it comes with a dvd drive!! i don't know why but it seems that many are complaining about it, anyway i would love to win this laptop since i really need it for college!! have 5 year old pappy and will not hold on for much longer since i will be needing to do some rendering in class and can't really afford one as nice as this one.

Ha I was gonna make a car analogy even before I saw that part in the video! My favorite thing about it is that the screen is a good IPS display. I couldn't care less about tiny differences in response time, but the screen quality is one of the most important things to me. It's like cars tires, bad ones can ruin the whole thing. Right now I am using a tiny 1080p tv with cut resolution for the image to fit and man does it look horrible. It's so old the only pc mode it has is through the VGA port lol. I'll make sure to tune in the WAN show this time because I always forget.

The thing i like the most about this notebook is the gaming power of it. I can turn up the graphics settings when im on the road

i love the overall of this note book but the most part is the keyboard. it look so~ cool. i dont have may own laptop yet but my sister have an levono y410 and it so so bad ~. when you said you were gonna giveaway this note book my jar dropped so hard~~~!! every things on this laptop looks like a dream for me!

First of all, I like the fact that it comes in a normal laptop form factor, I have my tower PC for outright gaming.

Second, the IPS screen and its gaming capabilities for when I am am travelling.

Third, (all the subjectivity!!!) the red bezel.

I like the red highlights around notebook and how nice the screen looks.

The ROG Logo.

And on a more serious note: its size and the IPS screen.