ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Austins signature, Enough Said

No but really the back lit keyboard is really AWESOME

alumina build  and all the signatures on the back :)

i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS R9 290 | Swiftech H220 | Fractal Define R4 Titanium | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | 2 x Seagate Barracude 1tb | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance pro | MSI G45 Z87 Mobo | Essence STX | U2312HM | Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G600, Ducky Dk9087 shine 3 MX Blue | Corsair RM650 | Swan M200mk3, PC360, WA7 Fireflies, HD800, O2+ODAC, MrSpeakers Mad Dog |

I really like how it's not totally "overboard." I've grown tired of looking for notebooks and only finding crap that looks like something a 12 year old storm trooper would think up. This one definitely caught my eye, being that it looks classy, seems to perform very well, and while it's still a little pricey for me (I'm cheap ^__^) it's priced very competitively. This one will definitely be in the back of my mind while I'm looking about.

That red line at the front is pretty beautiful

What I love the most about the G550JK is that brush aluminum finish with that sexy red stripe and that red lit keyboard, that's just class, specially considering the great performance for its size. With the G550JK you can experience great gaming and still look classy everywhere you go. You know since it's not a friggin fat laptop you simply can't look dorkier with it, and with that glowing Republic Of Gamers logo... Simply eye catching ( and that's without considering the fact that it's signed, everything looks better with the right signatures on it).

Am I too late? > . >

I love the sexy red line and the aluminum finish, as well as the ROG logo.

But nothing compares to the awesome signatures on the back that I will forever cherish if I won.

It's a classy compact gaming laptop that is moderately affordable.

Hey, my favorite part of the netbook has to be...The aluminium build...the quad speakers...the design....OH OH OH I GOT ONE Those boss specs,In my last reply/post on here i said that i had a pc with a core 2 duo and some other decent specs...well everything has changed.And by that i mean that recently my hard drive crashed... And some other things went wrong with it as well, mother board gave out, power supply messed up ect... And that would be all fine and dandy i would just go on about my life without a computer but the thing is that my PC was my "lifeline" I used it to go to high school( online school) I used it for all my media consumption, making videos, ect.... but when my computer crashed i lost it all. Now im going to the library every day to do work! w00t So yeah i hope you enjoyed my post and ill see you later today! w00t

my favorite thing would have to be back lit keyboard and illuminated ROG logo ^-^

I like the awesome IPS display. (and I can play DOOM on it! )

Would be rather pleased to obtain this Laptop, little i3 Laptop doesn't really make for good gaming