ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Aluminium finish is pretty cool plus I really like IPS screens. So how was the mountain Linus ? Did you get high

Love the design of the Asus Laptop.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the reasonable price compared to the components that are in it.

I posted twice from my crappy phone sorry for spamming.

Favorite thing about the G550 JK is the finish of the laptop and I do not like red but I think the laptop look great. 

My favorite thing about this product is the fact that it is an affordable and very strong substitute for a more expensive and more powerful laptop. This notebook's price to performance is very admirable and is the reason why I am writing this, and also the reason why i would really love to have this great piece of hardware. 

I think that the IPS panel is personally my favorite thing about this notebook.

My favorite thing about this laptop that I took away from the video is definitely the overall look of it. I really like the metal finish and how clean it looks compared to other gaming laptops. It also has some pretty good specs but the looks really do win it for me. 

The Nvidia Optimus Technology that hands lightweight workloads over to the onboard graphics!

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

My favorite thing out the laptop is the design. Looks pretty!

Im a fan of the changed screen. Finding a gaming laptop fir the right price that doesn't cut corners on the screen is hard. It is half of the quality while gaming so its good to see someone care enough to put the effort into providing a quality screen.

My favorite part is the thickness, much thinner than my last alienware laptop. And the signatures on the bottom.

the best thing about this laptop is the graphics card imo for the cost and performance that it gives its a really good solid buy and in most cases will run games well above 45 fps 

I really like how it looks and the thinnest especially compared to the the Asus ROG laptops.

I like the build quality and the robust but still lightweight buildwise of it.

(and of course the signatures :D)

Hi Linus! Big fan here, as someone who is not tech savvy I just wanted to tell you, you do an excellent job of reviewing/explaining products. My favorite part of the review would be DAT sexy build quality. DAT Aluminum body, 8/10 would touch all day and the screen and speakers are nice too.

My favourite thing? The portability.

Love the design! The specs are great too

My favorite thing is the SWEET IPS display!

Keep it up linus (and... group?) !

___________________________________________________________________________________________

____

Love how thin yet solidly built it looks, I've had way too many broken laptops to ever buy one that isn't made of metal again. Favorite thing about that model of laptop is definitely the overall build quality, but my favorite thing about that one is definitely those signatures.

I like that it is an actual usable gaming notebook with a non flashy red and black colour (how colour should be spelled #BritishIsCorrect) scheme