ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really liked how they added TN e led keyboard and the nice matte finish

love the IPS very much , would be even nicer to hook up a SSD and go for LAN party

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

I like that it is made of aluminum, it really gives the laptop a premium feel and that price and specs, its perfect for the student gamer!

Awesome red backlit keyboard is awesome.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Two of my favorite things are the IPS panel and the signatures from the tech hosts I watch daily.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is all of the IPS display. Wayyyyyy better than the CRT I'm still using. (Embarrassing)

asus rog aesthetic is awesome, especially in aluminum.

also an ips panel is a must for me, I will never go back to TN.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

The IPS screen is obviously the best thing about it. Nothing is good if it doesn't look good.

My favorite thing is ho they changed out the display for a IPS one. I am one of those people who like better color contrast instead of the higher response times of TN like Linus.

I like the looks of this, seriously it is one damn hot laptop...!! yeah i know it is somewhat low on specs as compared to its big brother G750JZ the one which you guys use on the WAN show.. but the thing is piece of beauty..somewhat like TAJ MAHAL....!  

The looks of this laptop are second to none and i'm considering getting this laptop for college.

1080P super fast response time with IPS display

I really like that the click pad is on the stiffer side, i much prefer the 'tap to click' and i have fallen out with products in the past if by me doing that i end up pushing the whole pad down and triggering a double click, HP I'm looking at you o.0

Nice video bro. 

Favourite part of ASUS G550JK are

The combination of black brushed aluminium and red is so pretty and yet it's so slim for it's class.

The IPS 1080p display in 15.6 inch is also great because my daily driver is only HD (1366x768).

i want the g550jk because my laptop is 7 years old in need of an upgrade

my favorite thing is probably that it looks stylish enough to blend into the background when i leave it lying around.

My favorite thing is the slim body of the laptop.

Looks nice (not super gamery) and it's cheap! what more could you want?