This Forum's Opinion of PewDiePie

NInety

I thought everyone would enjoy this.

You were wrong. :(

I didn't laugh 'til 1:32 when I saw that comment. :P
If Pewdiepie actually made that comment, oh geez that's hilarious.

Seriously though I don't find Pewdiepie that bad... Just because he makes a lot of money doesn't mean every single one of his "bros" are idiots. People hate on him too much for that, ever since the $4M thing. So, what?

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Actually he really sucks. And yeah, his fan base must be full of 7yr old retards. Hahaha :P

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

i dont get it how people think hes funny, he tries wayyyyy to hard

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

i dont get it how people think hes funny, he tries wayyyyy to hard

Yeah!

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

The Amnesia part was funny to me. 

Well...I can agree with that. :)

Once you are as successful as him then you can judge. All we are to him atm are peasants soo yeah ...

Can't stand his videos, not because him, but the content, it just doesn't suit me.

But where does he show hate to this forum?

This is not funny. I don't like pewds content but there's 27 million others that do, so he must do something right. This is like hating on Bieber...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I hate him because he's annoying as all living hell.

I dislike his content, but it could never escalate to hatred because I simply do not visit his channel and watch his videos, as is the same with any other channel that isn't to my taste.

I'm not a big fan of PewDiePie but he seems nice, all the hate is from butthurts that can't stand him being famous, after all he's the #1 youtuber I think. One thing is to not like his videos, that's cool, preferences, but another thing is hating... hate on someone just because his videos "annoy" you? Which you have the power of simply not seeing. Now that's what I call some serious psychological problems.

there are plenty of cu##s on youtube but people hate him because he's rich IMO

Bravo, bravo!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I dislike his content, but it could never escalate to hatred because I simply do not visit his channel and watch his videos, as is the same with any other channel that isn't to my taste.

Bravo, bravo!

I'm not a big fan of PewDiePie but he seems nice, all the hate is from butthurts that can't stand him being famous, after all he's the #1 youtuber I think. One thing is to not like his videos, that's cool, preferences, but another thing is hating... hate on someone just because his videos "annoy" you? Which you have the power of simply not seeing. Now that's what I call some serious psychological problems.

^^

I enjoyed this immensely.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I don't hate what he does, I dislike it and his content. However I do have an amount of hate for him because I perceive arrogance from his personality when I've seen his videos.

people hate him because he's rich IMO

TBH, I don't really think so, a lot of people hated him way before he was even within the top 10.

I think it is more of a situation as to he sky-rocketed to 1st place and got more views and just increased his overall fanbase but also people who just don't like his videos.

I watched his Amnesia videos and "Fridays with PDP" then just got sick of all of it.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

@Misanthrope I'm going to have to update my statement that I made yesterday when I said I had not witnessed censorship of profanity outside of that penguin thread, my first comment in this thread has been edited by somebody.

You just ruined my day thanks.......

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000