Mystery NVIDIA graphics card?

TOMPPIX

by adaptive V-sync, do u mean "freesync" and g-sync? or is that actually another type of v-sync. (free sync was the most stupid name ever created. even their gaming scientist admitted it was a joke on nvidia)

V-sync alone sucks kinda, its smoother but i notice stutter and lag.

Adaptive Vsync is a form of Vsync that is only on when youare getting >60FPS, and turns itself of when you get <60. so you get no tearing, and minimal input lag

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Adaptive Vsync is a form of Vsync that is only on when youare getting >60FPS, and turns itself of when you get <60. so you get no tearing, and minimal input lag

is this an option in the windows? or games? or the monitor settings?

is this an option in the windows? or games? or the monitor settings?

it should be in your GPUs settings. just google your GPU and adaptive vsync :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

is this for Nvidia only? i cant find AMD stuff at all. i have a 290 and it comes up as "AMD investing in adaptive V-sync, Freesync"

is this for Nvidia only? i cant find AMD stuff at all. i have a 290 and it comes up as "AMD investing in adaptive V-sync, Freesync"

oh yeah it may be NV exclusive...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

radeonpro has an option for dynamic (adaptive) vsync: http://www.radeonpro.info/

freesync and gsync is a totally different thing from adaptive vsync. Nvidia's adaptive vsync and radeonpro's dynamic vsync just automatically disable vsync when you drop below a certain fps, and enable it when your fps is 60 or higher. Freesync and Gsync actually dynamically change the refresh rate of your monitor to match your framerate (and also make sure only complete frames are sent to the monitor, eliminating tearing), and this requires both a video card and monitor that support gsync/freesync respectively (currently there's only gsync monitors on the market).

apparently they called it vertical Sync..?

i dunno, but im following some steps in the catalyst control center.

ill let u know

Dynamic V-sync Control or DVC feature dynamically turns display vertical synchronization on or off based on sustained frame rate vs. display’s refresh rate. When DVC is on, RadeonPro monitors frame rate in real time and when it is equal or greater than display’s refresh rate (e.g. 60 Hz), v-sync is kept on to avoid tearing and improve gaming smoothness, whereas when sustained frame rate is below display’s refresh rate, v-sync is turned off to reduce stuttering. Keep in mind some tearing can be visible while v-sync is off.

i turned it on on the Catalyst control center. but do i have to enable V-sync in game? or does this do its own work?

i turned it on on the Catalyst control center. but do i have to enable V-sync in game? or does this do its own work?

on NV side, you have to disable VSync

on NV side, you have to disable VSync

thanks man! been nice getting advice from you.

appreciate the help. i will play dayz now to see if theres much input lag with Adaptive sync on

someone needs to turn up and put 3 8 pins on a gpu from the factory with unlocked voltages. Let me give it all the power.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

so. Predicted best quad sli price of these for 64 gigs of vram? xD

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

someone needs to turn up and put 3 8 pins on a gpu from the factory with unlocked voltages. Let me give it all the power.

GTX 480 Lightning ;)

If this is true... it would be at least $1100 :D .. nvidia doesn't give such amount of ram for free LOL! ....

Update: Before you say OMG REPOST i am aware of this  http://linustechtips...-graphics-card/ This DOES not count and is just plain lazy and goes and against forum guidelines. 

Well strike OP down and send him/her to hell then.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Well strike OP down and send him/her to hell then.

You're a few days late, the threads have been merged anyways.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Looks like some silly prototype. Nothing more.

If that ends up being the PCB on a high-end GTX 800-series card, I'm going to be seriously concerned.

You're a few days late, the threads have been merged anyways.

Just 'aving a giggle m8.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

No way this is a high end Maxwell card.
Pascal is 2 years away and what they showed looked already in a better state than this.

But I honestly lost all interest in Maxwell it won't even have virtual memory anymore...
Nvidia doesn't even seem really interested in releasing Maxwell and I can't blame them for that.
Why should I upgrade at this point ? My GTX670 runs everything on Ultra+AA in 1080p without a problem and DX12 will make it even faster.
Unless you want 144Fps or 1440p/4K Maxwell is completely pointless at this point.

RTX2070OC