Mystery NVIDIA graphics card?

TOMPPIX

Nvidia maxwell has a larger cache so it doesn't require a beefy bus to acomidate the card's needs

So by reducing the bus size does that decrease the overall production cost? 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

i dont think this will be a gaming gpu.

edit, its most likely a gaming card haha

or 8GB could be kept exclusive to the Titan variant which I really hope does not happen again.

Okay then, whos ever quote this is, they better start dreaming because Nvidia arent the people to do nice things like that

they will keep the 8GB on the titan, because they still have to sell titans. i'd kiss their ass if they actually made the 880 at the price of £550, 8gb.

looks legit

"the guys over at GamerSky are claiming that we will not see this beast no earlier than Q2 of 2015."

guess im going with the 290XT

me hoping for DP 1.3 hdmi 2.0

the HDMI 2.0 and freesync monitor should be out by q2 2015  also :)

the HDMI 2.0 and freesync monitor should be out by q2 2015  also :)

im gonna stick with my 1600p monitor until it dies so no problem :P

i just need a new GPU asap 

my games laugh at my GTX 570 when i tell them to run at high xD

the reason i want hdmi 2.0 and DP 1.3 is for future support only since im gonna use it for a quite a long time

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

im gonna stick with my 1600p monitor until it dies so no problem :P

i just need a new GPU asap 

my games laugh at my GTX 570 when i tell them to run at high xD

the reason i want hdmi 2.0 and DP 1.3 is for future support only since im gonna use it for a quite a long time

fair enough, i have a $70 1080p monitor -_- dunno whether to go 4K or 1440p :/

any suggestions?

fair enough, i have a $70 1080p monitor -_- dunno whether to go 4K or 1440p :/

any suggestions?

i would go with a 1440p IPS display

asus has the PB278Q

all 600$ 4k displays now are TN

the quality is good but the viewing angles are bad even when sitting straight u can tell

if my monitor ever dies ill just buy  a 1440p display

hopefully with Freesync 

1440p is enough for me i just dont want to go back to low FPS if i switched to 4k

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i would go with a 1440p IPS display

asus has the PB278Q

all 600$ 4k displays now are TN

the quality is good but the viewing angles are bad even when sitting straight u can tell

i've never had the privilege of using an IPS panel or a 144hz monitor. honestly i'd rather have the colors instead of the numbers :P

i do use two monitors though, so maybe 1 TN, 1 1440p IPS? good idea? or do you recommend 2 IPSs

i've never had the privilege of using an IPS panel or a 144hz monitor. honestly i'd rather have the colors instead of the numbers :P

i do use two monitors though, so maybe 1 TN, 1 1440p IPS? good idea? or do you recommend 2 IPSs

bad idea. you start to hate the TN fast. get 2 IPS monitors if so :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

bad idea. you start to hate the TN fast. get 2 IPS monitors if so :)

i cannot afford both at the same time, since i have a TN atm, ill go for IPS first, see the difference. the 60hz for games never bothered me so far so i wont hate on the ips for being 60hz

which IPS would u recommend for gaming?

i cannot afford both at the same time, since i have a TN atm, ill go for IPS first, see the difference. the 60hz for games never bothered me so far so i wont hate on the ips for being 60hz

which IPS would u recommend for gaming?

i have the 1200p Dell U2412M monitor, and gaming on it is superb :) but its kinda expensive for a 1200p, as you can get a korean 1600p for that money. which i have experience with and is great for the money. screen is good, casing is mediocre, but they have vesa, so you can get your own stand

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

my bro has one 30 inch IPS hp display to game on and a 23 inch TN panel for his other stuff

if ur going to do that then yeah no prob

i have the 1200p Dell U2412M monitor, and gaming on it is superb :) but its kinda expensive for a 1200p, as you can get a korean 1600p for that money. which i have experience with and is great for the money. screen is good, casing is mediocre, but they have vesa, so you can get your own stand

is that that much difference between 1440p and 1600p?

i've always been the kind of person whos has to get the stuff thats more "trust worthy" shall i say. the likes of ASUS and the popular brands that i can trust and wont let me down after 2 years.

but i will look into the korean 1600p monitor u mentioned

my bro has one 30 inch IPS hp display to game on and a 23 inch TN panel for his other stuff

would u recommend IPS for gaming over TN? is IPS really that much better?

is that that much difference between 1440p and 1600p?

i've always been the kind of person whos has to get the stuff thats more "trust worthy" shall i say. the likes of ASUS and the popular brands that i can trust and wont let me down after 2 years.

but i will look into the korean 1600p monitor u mentioned

for me it is, i just cant stand 16:9 ratio on a screen. its too short for me xD if it were my call, wed still be to 4:3 aspects haha, but 16:10 is good enough. if it doesnt bother you now, you can get a 1440p panel and it will be fine

it has colours. once you see IPS you will know that the TN numbers mean nothing compared to the beauty of IPS.

YES!

Best thing I ever did, games look a lot nicer. I'd rather them look great than have "uber response time and 200000 hertz settings" (think that in Linus' voice).

YES!

it has colours. once you see IPS you will know that the TN numbers mean nothing compared to the beauty of IPS.

for me it is, i just cant stand 16:9 ratio on a screen. its too short for me xD if it were my call, wed still be to 4:3 aspects haha, but 16:10 is good enough. if it doesnt bother you now, you can get a 1440p panel and it will be fine

thanks for all of the advice guys, appreciate it

probably should have opened a thread in the display section but hey, it worked out just fine, i will be in touch about what happenes in the next few weeks!

thanks again

i have never tired Quality TN panels only the cheapo ones

i heard the 4k TN panels look great

but still suffer from the bad viewing angles

i really dislike the effect i get from bad viewing angles

i will always choose IPS over TN for that aspect alone

This leaks article is stupid. It's GM204 on 28nm.......

This leaks article is stupid. It's GM204 on 28nm.......

would love to see some source and proof of your claim :)

i just looked up my shitty monitor, and it has a 5ms refresh rate :/ i will notice no FPS difference with IPS and i will get better colours man. this couldnt have worked out any better. because this current 5ms doesnt bother me that much. just Dayz stand alone gives me a lot of tearing on this monitor.

G-sync or freesync could be an option in the future. i might get an IPS now and after christmas get a freesync IPS monitor. anyways i'll let you guys know what happens.

thanks again!

i just looked up my shitty monitor, and it has a 5ms refresh rate :/ i will notice no FPS difference with IPS and i will get better colours man. this couldnt have worked out any better. because this current 5ms doesnt bother me that much. just Dayz stand alone gives me a lot of tearing on this monitor.

G-sync or freesync could be an option in the future. i might get an IPS now and after christmas get a freesync IPS monitor. anyways i'll let you guys know what happens.

thanks again!

yeah tearing will be the same on TN/IPS, as its dependent on the FPS of the game and Hz of the monitor. just Adaptive VSync it and youll be fine ;)

I have and they're almost impossible to find. But close enough to IPS. And it's either my colorblindness or the panel that makes them slightly bluer.

yeah tearing will be the same on TN/IPS, as its dependent on the FPS of the game and Hz of the monitor. just Adaptive VSync it and youll be fine ;)

by adaptive V-sync, do u mean "freesync" and g-sync? or is that actually another type of v-sync. (free sync was the most stupid name ever created. even their gaming scientist admitted it was a joke on nvidia)

V-sync alone sucks kinda, its smoother but i notice stutter and lag.