Mystery NVIDIA graphics card?

TOMPPIX

Update: Before you say OMG REPOST i am aware of this  http://linustechtips...-graphics-card/ This DOES not count and is just plain lazy and goes and against forum guidelines. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I just found this. Doesn't the position of the gpu nd memory remind you of anything?

GeForce_GTX_690_F_bare_PCB.jpg

Meh, I'm just tossing out guesses... tell us what you think.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

they are censoring the two middle fingers to consumer.

Details separate people.

-Brain fart-

+1 for a nice layout news thread.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

That card is like an inch taller than the bracket and the sli fingers are more towards the core and not the front of the card. Strange.

What I wonder is why the vram are so close to the core.

+1 for a nice layout news thread.

That's normal distance for all cards.

That's normal distance for all cards.

Yeah, never mind, brain fart.

Damn..if this is true, I might have to go with AMD. My 560 Ti really needs to be upgraded.

Damn..if this is true, I might have to go with AMD. My 560 Ti really needs to be upgraded.

what is so wrong with this to make you not consider it even without knowing benches?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Meh, I'm just tossing out guesses... tell us what you think.

I meant to say that the "leaked" pcb looks a hell of a lot like a 780ti. It's probably the quadro version of that card.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

what is so wrong with this to make you not consider it even without knowing benches?

More like the time frame of Q2 2015 being a fair distance away and my card already having heat issues in spite of changing the paste twice, though mainly my memory overheating than the GPU itself. That and only 1GB of Vram. I do want a next gen Nvidia card, but at the same time this is a long wait.

The pcb looks a hell of a lot like a 780ti, I think this is the quadro GK110 card.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

More like the time frame of Q2 2015 being a fair distance away and my card already having heat issues in spite of changing the paste twice, though mainly my memory overheating than the GPU itself. That and only 1GB of Vram. I do want a next gen Nvidia card, but at the same time this is a long wait.

but then again this is rumoured to be the GM210 core, which means there is still a GM204 to expect first. that should be like 15%ish better than 780ti with lower power consumption and more VRAM

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

It does count and does not go against forum guidelines. Repost.

Here are a few rules/requirements to posting in the News section.Note - this is not an exhaustive list:

1. Must have some original input along with the news story from the member on why it is news to them and/or the forum!
  2. Your post cannot simply be a link to another news source - see point 1!
  3. When quoting or copying content into your post from the original, you must make it very clear that you are doing so with the use of quotations, for example, or some other means.

As previously mentioned, failure to follow these simple guideline can result in your post being deleted without warning.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

but then again this is rumoured to be the GM210 core, which means there is still a GM204 to expect first. that should be like 15%ish better than 780ti with lower power consumption and more VRAM

My card can hold out a little while longer. Hopefully we get more concrete proof of newer cards and then upgrade time!

My card can hold out a little while longer. Hopefully we get more concrete proof of newer cards and then upgrade time!

id wait till augustish, then more leaks will surface, and AS ALWAYS there will be some sort of a release in Q3... its never been different... and big companies dont like change. so you will definately get something in sep-nov time

It actually looks like an old 8600gt...... I saw The card has an similar SLI connector design

id wait till augustish, then more leaks will surface, and AS ALWAYS there will be some sort of a release in Q3... its never been different... and big companies dont like change. so you will definately get something in sep-nov time

My thoughts exactly, we're still half-year... some kids get so paranoid about dates. Just in case not you @Mooshi.

8gbs 256 bit bus I TOLD YOU!!!

It mentions 8gb but theres nothing about the bus size in the article. It has to be 512bit at the very least. 

It mentions 8gb but theres nothing about the bus size in the article. It has to be 512bit at the very least. 

scroll down but i did just see it says speculated so its kinda awkward now but

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-880-maxwell-engineering-sample-analysis-features-8-gb-gddr5-memory-2nd-generation-gm2-core/

shipping confirmation it had a 256 bit bus

http://wccftech.com/export-data-nvidia-maxwell-gm204-256bit-bus-width-where-gtx-880/

Nvidia maxwell has a larger cache so it doesn't require a beefy bus to acomidate the card's needs

Main System - 2016 13"nTB MBP 256GB

Gaming Rig - 4790K, 16GB RAM, 1080Ti
Monitor - Dell 25" U2515H

K/B & M - Ducky One TKL, Logitech MX Master & G900

Audio - JDS Labs The Element, Aktimate Mini B+, Krix Seismix 3 Mk6, Ultrasone Pro 900

16gb of graphics memory! workstation card maybe

Or an overpowered gaming card. :o

16gb of graphics memory! workstation card maybe

Could be likely especially with that green PCB! :o