LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Favorite part is the slim bezel, oh I hate thick bezels so much.

Replying to text and chat massages while in a full screen app sounds like the best feature to me,

Thanks Linus.

I'd like to test drive the G3. Plus, I'm on AT&T.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

I'm loving the bezel of the screen, or lack of to be more accurate. The thin edges and no buttons on the front and side add to the sleek looks. Beautiful 

I think i like the sleek design the best. And the buttons on the back, i think those have to be on every phone.

Favorite part would be the processor (that 801 is a huge upgrade to my slow snapdragon 400) and the 1440p display as I got a nexus 4 about a year ago and compared to my 720p screen this thing is beautiful not to mention I won't be getting a 1440p monitor for at least another 4-5 years :(

buttons on the back to make it easier for one-handed users is huge. I hate shimmying my hand just to reach the volume buttons on my friend's larger phones. also 1440p in a smartphone is just a crazy spec.

and, micro sd slot and removable battery is a must-have for a phone today imo. its a waste to have such great hardware with only 12gb of usable storage that will be filled in a heartbeat.

i really need one of these. my htc hero is really showing its age.

I really like that hey put the buttons on the back of the phone. its gonna make the phone feel very sleek!

My favorite part about the phone is the 5.5 inch display with 1440p and 550+ ppi  :o . I'm wet.

Hey im personally love about the G3 its the bid screen, the knock code and the smell sides

I love the resolution of this phone and wish to be able to experience it in person. 

My favourite part of the LG G3 is off course the magnificent LCD Screen and the overall device design...Is absolutely AWESOME!!

PS : Congrats on your beautiful reviews and you tube channel..Keep it up!!

dual window mode on 1440p on a phone !

Definitely the customization and the thin bezels. This phone has been custom made for me, totally perfect  :D

My favorite part about the LG G3 is its sleek, minimalistic design...and the fact that I also get Marques' number on it. 

maxresdefault.jpg

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood."

I love the 1440p screen followed by the the 4k video recording.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The range of customization is awesome. The balance between vanilla Android and LG's skin you mentioned seems right and I like it. I love to be able to customize stuff. But not at first because it takes freakin forever. But after I am done then I am really happy. Thanks for everything Linus. Love the videos and thank you LG for giving away so many freaking phones!

The buttons on the back are a nice touch, but the awesome display with the large battery to support it for a prolonged period of time is my favorite thing.

The UI features !! Love been able to resize keyboard of chat while watching a video :)

To me, it would be the bezels, i mean LOOK AT THOSE BEZELS! ITS SO FREAKING THIN THAT I BLOWS ME AWAY!!!

And to top that off, i love pixels. Its amazing to see a new resolution for mobile phone that is not done by Samsung. And that fast focus camera... "drooling" damn...

Oh i love the new interface as well, very clean and stylish. Not to mention a Snapdragon 801 clock at 2.5GHz is a bonus!!