LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I absolutely love the thin bezels and the laser sensor for the camera! Replaceable battery is nice as I'm a nexus user. Reaching high temperatures is a little bummer... But still seems like a pretty legit phone.

My favorite aspect of the G3 is the overall design of the phone. I think it looks fantastic.

The resolution is amazing, a customizable launcher is great. I have a phone with almost nothing to customize and its gets boring. Also those buttons at the back are interestings.. tho a little to much expensive for me.

Nice vid Linus!

Btw, poor cat lol

My favorite thing about the LG G3 has to be the new camera features. Laser finder, camera and video with separate buttons wow!!! Much better than my SG3. I'm also digging the customizable interface though, and that BATTERY. Holy hell!!!

When I was about halfway through the video I was like, I want one, wonder if they are giving the review sample away lol. It looks completely awesome. I got my kids LG G2's for Christmas, and I liked the button on the back layout, so I know I would love this beast!

Loved, Dual window feature and whole loads of customization  :D  :D  and 3GB RAM :wub:  :wub:  

I really want to check out that 1440p screen as well as try having buttons on the back of the phone. Additionaly i think the stock rom with that much customizeability could be really nice

I think the fact that the phone screen has more pixels than my monitor is an excellent reason to want one

My favorite part would have to be the buttons on the back, and that removable back with the 3000 mah battery.

My favourite thing is that LG have tried to cram as much in as possible and that's what I love to see! (Unlike some other devices *cough* iPhone *cough* who use old technology) 

I Love the metal like but not metal finish! as well as the super thin bezels! :D now gimme gimme!!!

You can customize the functions and locations of the bottom buttons.

The camera is what I like the most laser focus that's amazing

While the resolution is impressive for such a small device it seems unnecessary and more like a waste of battery life. The phone's design looks nice and the split screen and multi-clipboard look like cool features.

I would say the the AMAZING design!!!! Dat backcover m8!

my favorite thing must be the display. that resolution!

I like the relatively simple and flat like UI while it having lots of accessibility options and customization.

As a software development student, what I find most compelling is the customisability of the Android running on this phone, and the removable battery is also a great plus.

My favourite Feature of the LG G3 is the 2560x1440p Resolution Screen.

well, i just love the specs of the G3 and the buttons on the back aswell, im still on a Galaxy S3 and i pulled out every last performance tweak i could with various mods and cyanogenmod variants/modifications and so on. i was on the OnePlus One trip at first but they seem to not release anything :(

The big screen and the resolution

My favorite part would be the UI. It looks way too good and their multitasking approach is a great idea.