LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the fact that this has a higher screen resolution than any console can generate.

Also the fact is that the Hardware is pretty awesome, especially the compatibility with a changeable back for wireless charging :D

Im just loving that screen size and resolution, plus the os customizing options are a big plus for me  :P

I love the wireless charging support, but the small bezels is what really won me over. Seems like an awesome phone, and I think it's going to be the one to replace my old first gen Note!

Just Imagine doin' bussiness things on this phone.. It must be heaven :)  

My favorite feature are the slim  bezels and just the bare minimum screen only front face of the phone with just a small chin. 

My favorite thing obviously has to be that screen. The phone's resolution is better than my pc's lol

My favorite feature is the thin bezel and also the sharp display

In times where phones are basically pocket computers it is rare to see any kind of multi-windowed view. That's why my favorite is dual window. Wish this was in stock Andriod.

My personal favorite thing about this phone is the flat design of the LG skin, it looks great especially compared to Samsung's skin.

My favourite thing where the buttons are placed, I think that is an great idea and other phone companies haven't thought of that yet. Also the specs on that phone are BEAST!!!

In my opinion, the best feature of the G3 is how they got to fit a 5.5" screen in the same size phone as a phone with a 5" screen. (This is besides the removable back cover)

Big screen with slim bezels is a win for me, it might be bigger than a 5inch screen but doesn't look like a 5.5inch screen phone

My favourite thing about the G3 from Linus's review are 

~It's without side buttons

~Crazy killer customization for the UI !!!!!

~The Camera's Super Fast !!!

I think the battery is probably the the biggest thing for me. after using cyanogen on my phone for a few months I seem to be getting terrible battery life so I would really appreciate a phone with a bigger battery.

My favorite thing about it is the overall design and that PPI baby.

My favorite thing about the G3 has to be the thin bezels. I love HTC phones because of the speakers and aluminum construction, but god damn are their bezels huge. LG managed to create a phone the same size as the m8 with a 10% larger screen, which I give them huge props for. 

Thanks for holding the giveaway!

I like the lack of manual buttons on the back and side. Biggest reason I have not upgraded from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch.

I have an LG Optimus G and the ui is very similar to the new G3 and the thing I love about it the most is the customization if icons and just general theme features, some of witch can't even be found on custom ROM's

The unbelievably small bezel combined with the 5.5 inch display and the clean looking UI would win me over easily from my current moto g. :)

I'd say my favourite thing about this seems to be what Linus touched on, removable battery without the Samsung Galaxy's lightweight feel. If you give me plastic, at least fake it to make me feel better :P Interesting though that you don't feel like it's a compromise, hope you're right in the long run (3-4 drops).

The buttons at the back seem as interesting as on the G2, would be interesting to see LG use technology like on the OPPO N1 for folks with tiny hands like me, especially if they're punting out phones with big screen real estate, and a resolution I really want to see for myself.

I like the UI and the speed. Ofcourse the design, build and screen are great too.

In times where phones are basically pocket computers it is rare to see any kind of multi-windowed view. That's why my favorite is dual window. Wish this was in stock Andriod.

My favorite thing is the IR blaster.
Back in the days of the PDA, I used my IR blaster to control everything in my house.

Can't wait.

Thanks in advance!