LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about thing about this phone is the design of the phone and the volume rocker/power button  :)

My favourite part is the back buttons because it just seems cool.

(Also the 1440p screen seems cool but a bit weird)

That laser auto focus seems cool. But I'm a fan of the back buttons. My friend has a G2 and the button placement feels super natural.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

what i like best is the amazing screen size and display

Holy mother of god I love this phone,If I win one my galaxy s2 goes right back to the retirement box,lol. I love how they changed the buttons to the back of the phone :o . Blah forgot my old forum account,signed in with facebook,too lazy to check the mail for the password :v

What I loved most about the phone, hm.

A LOT actually.

Like all of the its customization ability, it's not something you can see on most of the stock Android phones out there, unless you pump a custom ROM in there.

Another thing is the design, oh boy, its case and thin bezels look amazingly great!

And all that aside, great review, and congrats to whoever wins the phone in the end.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

My favorite part about the LG G3 phone was the clean and sexy look, with the side buttons on the back.

I love the resolution! 2560*1440 is crazy! Also, don't even get me started on the ability to change where the android buttons are and the tiny side bezels. All in all, my favorite thing has gotta be the small bezels. I've been waiting for a phone with small bezels for a very long time.

It was a cool review but it just sucks how you were unable to review battery life due to the lack of network compatibility. 

But in my personal opinion my favourite feature of the LG G3 would be the Micro-Sd capacity upgrade. 

It supports up to 128GB of storage which is amazingly perfect for me considering I only listen to high quality music 

and have 1080P movies on my phone. But since it's 1440P, that'll be even better for a movie buff like me (Y)

All in all, it's a great phone and my big *** hands can actually use it haha. Thanks for the review!

Best Regards
Karan M.

My favorite thing has to be the fact THAT IM ACTUALLY ON ATT, No but really its that I have huge hands and the screen is perfect and the back buttons

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Definitely I am all in for the user friendly tools and customization.:)

The screen size and increased RAM is a nice change from the usual phones!

I love the multiscreen and how smooth it feels.

cant watch youtube or read the masterrace in bed anymore because poorfag...

While better specs is always great, we all know that's coming from every manufacturer with time anyways. What excites me most about this phone is that they paid attention to/made it a priority to keep the bezels small - makes for a much more immersive (and futuristic feeling/premium) experience.

The massive screen with such a thin bezel!

I love the buttons on the back, no more accidental pressing :D

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the customizable software. I also like the compact design with the brushed metal finish

My favorite feature is the customobility like Cyanogenmod has...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Love how they still kept the buttons on the back.

It's hard to choose when everything is good about it :/ I'd say the design

Why do I like this phone? Because LG focuses on small details of the phone that acually make a huge difference. First off, is the ability to respond to a text message without having to leave the app u are currently in! What a time saver! Another time saver is knock code. Not having to reach to a phisical button to enter an app or just unlocking the phone is magnificent! And finally, another time saver is the multi window. Checking work emails while watching cute cat videos boosts up efficently by a ton! ( sarcasim :P) Now, onto the hardware. What a sexy phone. Those thin bezels make the device feel much smaller than a 5.5 inch monster. Talking about the screen, the 1440p display is absolutly phonomenal. I can't believe a 5.5 inch smartphone has more pixals than an 90 inch sharp tv! I can never go back to the t.v after watching and reading text on the phone! The specs of the device are top of the line and nothing to complain about. Now, the battery. It has a huge battery but u can still remove it and replace it! I can't believe they added this feature even with a sexy design. All this can make this phone a monster of a device, but, the software takes this phone to a whole new level! The costimizations are endless from the ability to change the keyboard size to being able to pinch in and out of the recent app drawer to display more apps is mind blowing! And, the interface is much more cleaner than other heavy android skins. You get the best of both worlds with the endless costimization of an android skin, and the smoothness of stock vanilla android. And finally, last but not least, the camera. A 13mp ois camera with 4k recording and slow-mo video? Yes please! Overall, this has been LG's best flagship they have ever made and are putting millions of smiles on LG G3 owners.

I like the buttons on the back, looks like a nice feature. The overall customization on this cellphone sounds great too!