LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the grandpa settings, so friendly. But seriously love the thin bezel plus not buttons on the sides. I always have issues with the power button on the side.

I like the thin bezels on this phone.

Replying to texts without exiting the app, brilliant! :)

| Corsair Vengeance C70 | ASUS P8P67 LE | i5 2320 w\ Xigmatek Dark  Knight Nighthawk Edition | ASUS GTX 550 Ti TOP | 8GB Kingston RAM | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Cooler Master G750M |

the size of the device. Always remember kids, size matters ;)

My favorite part of this phone is the dual task feature. I have an lg g2 and that seems like a very cool thing to have along with the larger screen!

I personally like the 3gbs of ram combine with the 2.5 ghz quad core snapdragon put together to push that high resolution with the amazing pixel density!

I love the screen; good for LG for taking a step forward into higher resolution screens. Hopefully others will follow in their footsteps

What I like? That screen is soo sexy ..

My favorite thing about the phone is defenetly the amazing screen. ;)

My favorite thing about G3 is that big screen. I like the new resolution, and those tiny bezels.

No side buttons are a plus as well, and i also like the thing i complain the most - adjustable keyboard ( that should be an industry standard!)

My favorite part was easily when you sucked up your cats tail with the vacuum, my can HATES the vacuum... My favorite part about the phone BY FAR is the design. No buttons on the side means for super sexy slim bezels and that is awwwesome. Add to that the fact that it has that nice looking fake metal back, over the note 3's nice looking fake leather w/ fake stitching...,  and that is a design win.

My favorite thing has to be the buttons on the back! Just writing this post I accidently hit my volume up button on my HTC one X so definitely like that feature!

My favorite thing has to be the buttons on the back! Just writing this post I accidently hit my volume up button on my HTC one X so definitely like that feature!

My favourite part has to be the amount of customisation available and the newer, more maturer look of the LG UI that I could actually use the phone without rooting it :-)

Fav thing is the super uber fast focus in the camera as well as that real estate the 5,5 inch 1440p display provides! ;)

I absolutely loved the brushed metal material that the phone used! Also, the sound with the slo-mo. Definetely a big plus!

I don't like big phones, there are apps that you will NEVER use but i'd like to have a new phone :D

That 1440p resoualtion sounds amazing, It is so crazy that a phone has a higher res. than my gaming PC.

The camera  :wub:  it records in 4K

My fav part was and always will be (since i have LG G2) the clean front face of the phone with almost no bezels and the back buttons (having the possibility to adjust the volume of the music without picking your phone out of the pocket is AWESOME).

Man your cat is ignoring you completely >.< , mine would be going nuts ^^

My favorite thing it about the G3 must be the customizability it seems top have.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the back buttons. A lot more easier to use.

One of my favorite features is the massive 2560x1440 screen. :)