LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite feature of the G3 is all that customizability...it's awesome!!

The userface features are just great (from what I have seen) especially for a heavy user like me and I don't think my s3 is gonna last a whole lot longer seen as my da sat on it and i had to replace the panel :/

The possible wireless charging and 3000mAh battery are my favorite. Also the fact they give away 25 phones...

Great aesthetics and the option for wireless charging.

My favorite thing... hmm...

REALLY hard to say. 
I LOVE the redesign, give that premium feel to the phone

I also love the resolution.. MMMMMM the pixels

but mostly, what my favorite thing is in the whole world about the phone is its buttons. It's just a convenience that I am not willing to give up on. I LOVE the fact that I can just take a selfie more easily with the volume down button or how I can change my music volume while the phone is in  my pants pocket because I still have the buttons accessible. I currently own an LG G2, and even if I don't win this, I will still upgrade to the LG G3 once I can. I love the phone so much. 

My favorite thing is the aesthetic of the device. I really want to try out a phone with buttons on the back.. might easily become my favorite thing about it. 

I really like the 2K display from LG, it looks really sharp and crisp in my opinion. 

My favorite part of LG G3 is the back button and that gorgeus 2560x1440 display!!

My favorite part is the huge screen with the insane amount of pixels, much better than my 4 inch 480p screen ;)

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

My favorite part is the 5.5 inch display. Love big displays! <3

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the dual window function!!

The best thing about this is probably the Camera.  I'd really like to have a smartphone with an awesome camera (Nokia X1 user  :().

I don't know what should i say the phone, but my old phone is terrible so i want the g3 rather than s5 or m8

My favorite part of the G3 is that the screen takes up almost all of the front of the phone. Also the buttons on the back is a great idea, because that is where my fingers are when I hold the phone.

The back buttons are like a godsend for people with smaller hands.

My favorite thing about the phone is the 1440p screen, although not many apps make use of it yet.

My favorite thing... hmm...

REALLY hard to say. 
I LOVE the redesign, give that premium feel to the phone

I also love the resolution.. MMMMMM the pixels

but mostly, what my favorite thing is in the whole world about the phone is its buttons. It's just a convenience that I am not willing to give up on. I LOVE the fact that I can just take a selfie more easily with the volume down button or how I can change my music volume while the phone is in  my pants pocket because I still have the buttons accessible. I currently own an LG G2, and even if I don't win this, I will still upgrade to the LG G3 once I can. I love the phone so much. 

The thing that i like the most is the screen. The size and the density.

But the CPU is great as wel. I currently have the HTC One X+. That thing has overheating issues,  and hopefully the G3 has less. Maybe I get to test that with a Korean test production??

The feature of tipping the screen to unlock the phone is pretty nice and i like the customizable buttons on the bottom of the phone.

and it looks more stable than my current phone

Absolutely love the 1440p! Wireless charging and a 5.5 inch screen is extremely nice too. Much better than my peasent potato phone!

As you said that screen it is so good 

i love it can i get one please

Right now I have a phone with buttons on the side and I hate them, so to have the buttons on the back is nice. The micro-sd slot is great too since I have my music on my phone and then 8GB isn't enough...

My favourite thing has to be the unique button placement on the back of the phone!

i love the buttons on the back, i've been waiting for it so long.

As you said that screen it is so good 

i love it can i get one please