LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like that slick look, and dem bezels

My favourite was the 13mp camera.

Hey Linus I really like the phone its got all the bells and wistles and its big and i like big phones since i have large hands like SLICK, and also the screen is gr8.

The SCREEEENNNN, it has to be the screen! Super thin bezels plus that amazing resolution is a recipe for success :)

That 1440p display means that custom ROMs will be able to seriously take advantage of tablet mode on a phone (yes, it'll be tiny, but if it works it works). Can't wait to experience that.

The best thing about the G3 is that its not an iphone;) ...and also the design is killing the competition such as the bandaid s5..."Such design Much wow"

My Favourite part about this phone is the display, 2560 x 1440 is really nice. My current phone is still running 720p and my old phone (LG Eve) was really tough, surviving after a lot of drops.

I really like the multitasking, I'm so used to using 2 monitors on my pc, this is the next best thing...

The best part has to be the screen resolution and the thin bezels.

I do not like the resolution, what's the point, we can't see the resolution higher than 300 ppi, it wastes battery in horsepower.
But i do like buttons on the back, minimum bezels and its design. My favorite thing is the camera, it focuses super fast and the shutter is amazing.

My favourite feature is the awesome 1440p screen.

Love the pixels on that large screen and the camera is just simply laser awesome!!

What I really liked is the option to ad wireless charging, something I do miss on my M8 is being able to open the back easily. And yes having the M8 means I don't really need to win this so feel free to ignore this entry

I just love the 530+ PPI screen and 4k video recording.

Droooools..........

My favorite is being able to change the bottom buttons. 

Thank you LG an Linus for the giveaway! 

What I really liked is the option to ad wireless charging, something I do miss on my M8 is being able to open the back easily. And yes having the M8 means I don't really need to win this so feel free to ignore this entry

My favourite from a functionality standpoint is the multi-item clipboard
Also the screen is awesome  :D

CPU: i7 3820 4.0GHz  CPU Cooler: Corsair H80  RAM: 16GB 1600MHz  MotherBoard: ASUS Sabertooth x79  GPU: EVGA 780 ti  PSU: Cougar GX1050 80plus gold  CASE: Antec 1100

Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeH6RheyXBWjRGRcF0ZTilA

I would have to go with THAT CUTE KITTY >#<. Other than that, I really like the large screen size of the phone (my hands are rather large).

| CPUAMD FX-6350 4.2Ghz | MotherboardGigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 | RAM16 GBytes DDR3 | GPUMSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr IV OC Edition | PSU: Corsair 650W Modular +Gold Certified | Storage: 2 TB HDD |

I love the amount of customizability that the LG G3 offers without having to root your phone!

I really like the customizabilty of the software of this phone, for instance I really like the option to change the on screen buttons on the bottom of the screen. The abilities with the software looks like the cyanogenMod, I think that is a good thing. Because I like the CyanogenMod allot.

Also the concept of having buttons on the back is great. Because that is where your index finger is the most of the time, and with the buttons on the back they could make those superthin bezels.

Really like back buttons and 1440p resolution.

That massive 2560x1440 screen is definitely my favourite thing about the G3. What more can i say to enjoy watching movie on this portable device. Not to mention about the slim design of the phone itself.