Should Linus do the wan show earlier for Europeans?

TheWall

If this happens Australians will miss it.

There is actually timeslot which would make it better for europeans and not completely wack it for other major timezones except middle east, india etc. That would be 1-1,5h earlier. Its bit early for people in eastern Australia and still bit late for europeans but not in the middle of night for either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Being from India, I have to wake up @6 to catch it anyway so anything earlier? Please, NO!

PC in Profile

I would like them to move it to saturday...then no one is really inconvenienced with work or school, and most people could watch it.

How about you watch the things uploaded on youtube and discuss it? I am an european and would like the WAN show be earlier and i would understand why would you want it IF it already wasn't uploaded, if you want to directly communicate through twitch with Linus forget it, he probably is reading OP's and mine comment right now. He needs to make techquickie, regular videos and with all that he needs to change his schedule? I voted yes but i don't think this will happen. Sorry man.

• 3 weeks later...

I will never watch it live  on that time of day  in Poland :-(

They do the WAN show at the time they do because it works best for them.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

It's fine for those under EST... it starts around 8PM.

I'm in the sweet spot :D

I kinda would like to watch it live because of live interaction (which lately is not very big except some polls) but not on friday.  It has become my saturday breakfast show so I'm fine watching on youtube. I't sometimes confusing when it's not there but then it can be found on twitch.

I usually watch the show archived so it doesn't bother me either way but as others have already said you can't move the show to a time that's going to suit everyone. 

I don't think it'd work for Linus and Slick

I think the current time is the best compromise atm

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I'm from Germany so the show starts at 1:30 am on Saturday for me...and for me that's the perfect time :) nobody in my house is awake anymore so there is absolutely no interruption what so ever and I can enjoy the live stream. 

But after reading through this thread I would definitively like to see some stats on where the people watching the show are located at...like some live straw poll?

Edited by Pidagad

He's a busy guy the current slot works out best for them.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

No, because this is what works best. Besides Europeans aren't the only people in the world .

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

No, because this is what works best. Besides Europeans aren't the only people in the world .

Americans also aren't the only people in the world.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Speaking as someone from Western Australia, nope. If you ask me if anything they should put it back to the original time (a few hours later) because sometimes I CBFed getting up at 8:30AM on a Saturday ;) 

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I didn't say they were...

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

New Zealand has perfect timing, 12:30, so I can make lunch at 12:15 and eat it while I watch the wan show on bed with a pillow :)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

New Zealand has perfect timing, 12:30, so I can make lunch at 12:15 and eat it while I watch the wan show on bed with a pillow :)

So jelly right now. It's at 9:30am for me, which is just a little too early on a Saturday for me to wake up.

I love watching on Saturday morning with a coffee instead of late Friday night when I'm drunk and/or tired. So I'm fine with the time, and the speediness that its uploaded.

If anyone remembers they already moved it to an earlier time to the current time.. I'm also sorry to be the one to say it, but someone is always going to be unhappy, and so far you haven't stopped watching so it can't be too bad. (Not that I care what time it is myself, since I haven't watched the Wan show in quite a while.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

To be fair they're the largest portion of his audience, so it makes more sense to appease the largest section.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

To be fair they're the largest portion of his audience, so it makes more sense to appease the largest section.

Fair enough.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Guys, it doesn't matter what time they do their show, some one is gonna have a time when it doesn't suit them.

I'm sure Linus and Luke have other bigger things to worry about than this.

Pretty much for a live global audience there will always be someone who gets the shitty time slot not mater what time they do the WAN show.

Frankly, just be happy they do it in the first place.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.