Should Linus do the wan show earlier for Europeans?

TheWall

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

currently i think the time puts it so that many in the US can see it as they get home and Europeans can usually catch it, but being a selfish human i ofcourse want it earlier :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I'm fine with the time. If it was on the Weekdays, It might be troublesome.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I rarely have time to watch live... Youtube for me sooooooo...... whatever time works for Linus/Slick lol we love you guys!

Its all looks these days

Yes please! I think that there might be more Linus' viewers from Europe than from the Americas... I think that like 2-3h earlier would be perfect. In most European countries the WAN show starts about 1:30AM so 11:30PM would be much better and it wouldn't be worse for Americans. Well, it doesn't suit Asians, but there rather aren't many of them in Linus' audience.

They can't as they film at NCIX on Friday and normally only get back 30 minutes to an hour before it starts, couple that with the fact that then a lot of other people will be complaining it just wouldn't work.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

What are the Europeans giving in return?

Nothing, then major nopes.

Oh a poll, yea that's going to work :rolleyes:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

They can't as they film at NCIX on Friday and normally only get back 30 minutes to an hour before it starts, couple that with the fact that then a lot of other people will be complaining it just wouldn't work.

They can always change the date.

No. If they felt like doing it earlier, they would do it earlier. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Cool if it was 1-2 hrs earlier,my local time 2:30 AM when the show starts

Cool if it was 1-2 hrs earlier,my local time 2:30 AM when the show starts

In my case it's 1:30AM, if it takes 2 hours it ends at 3:30AM. 23:30-1:30 would be much better than 1:30-3:30.

I'd be happy with about an hour earlier start time.

But as far as i've noticed they're doing the wan show at the end of their workday...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes please! I think that there might be more Linus' viewers from Europe than from the Americas... I think that like 2-3h earlier would be perfect. In most European countries the WAN show starts about 1:30AM so 11:30PM would be much better and it wouldn't be worse for Americans. Well, it doesn't suit Asians, but there rather aren't many of them in Linus' audience.

Lol like over 75% of his audience is american...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No. If they felt like doing it earlier, they would do it earlier. 

We should just wait and see if Linus says that it is an option before gunning people down!

How long will they have to film for NCIX?Is it possible to have the show early when Linus is done with NCIX?

We should just wait and see if Linus says that it is an option before gunning people down!

If it wasn't their opinion they would have done it earlier already... Also i believe he addressed it once on stream. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Lol like over 75% of his audience is american...

Source? I base mine on the talks on the show itself, once we had a small chat before it and it turned out that me and the guys I was talking with were Scandinavian...

Also, there are like 2-3 times more people in Europe than in the North America.

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/1954193

I kinda would like it later because then I wouldn't have to be interrupted by dinner and not get to watch part of it. But I live in Florida, so the stream starts at 7:30 here, which really would not help other people if it got moved back.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

No, it should be at his convenes, and 4:30p.m his time is when it is best for him and his staff to do the show. There is always the Youtube achieves that people can watch if they miss the show.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

It would be too much effort i guess on their part. Sure they could do European orientated news but they are a US/CAN show.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III