How to prove the PC master race

Flight1sim

Oh, almost forgot. Here in Russia PS4 costs about $700 with each AAA game (Watch Dogs, BF4, Borderlands) adding $70 more. So yeah, if I wanna prove that PCs are superior, all I need to is show them the price tag. (btw I can get Watch Dogs for 1/4 the price and that's not from the Steam Summer Sale).

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Ever heard of fanboyisim? Because that's whats happening here.

We'll they used to love PC but now they say that PC gaming is dead

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

We'll they used to love PC but now they say that PC gaming is dead

Than chances are that's because their friend said that and if they admire said friend then they will try to be like him/her in which case you may want to find new friends.

It's like trying to sell a iphone to a samsung fan boy, it's not going to happen!!!! No matter how you try he has to replace the whole damn console in a few years meanwhile you can upgrade with just another GPU , The time he has to buy 4 consoles in the next 8 years spending over 2000$ ifrom his pocket you only have to upgrade once,

you have the freedom to pick how fast your rig can run , while you're gaming & encoding a full bluray /4k movie & palying games in 4k @ ultra quality & doing a project & playing things ultra smooth, while he's stuck with 15 mpg car like console for the rest of his damn miserable life playing old games & need to buy a new damn console to play the new release games on  shitty old quality!

Relax & have a beer..

Details separate people.

Console people are usually just ignorant, and dumb.

not to prove something.

epeen?

Don't worry I've argued with my friends until I'm blue in the face.  I've actually conviced some and they've had me build their rigs.  (Always great to hear them say "WHOAH THIS LOOKS AMAZING!").  The truth is I started on PC so I was shocked at the terrible graphics of the consoles when I got one.  Some people you just can't convince, don't even bother thinking about them.  You have a GTX 780... GO CRAZY MAN!

Get new friends.

This is all a friendly debate, we dont argue unless we start it on purpose.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Well if I were you, I'd find a different group of friends to HANGOUT with. lol

Yeah, like us!!!! ;D

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking

This is all a friendly debate, we dont argue unless we start it on purpose.

Well don't get new friends just find other ones that share your PC gaming hobby, this is a decent place to find such folk for example. As for a "friendly" debate with those guys, there's really no point from the sound of it. Your best bet would be a Pepsi challenge: Get 2 tvs and hook one to a PS4 and one to a PC, I suggest the Watchdogs mod that unlocks the good stuff.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Well don't get new friends just find other ones that share your PC gaming hobby, this is a decent place to find such folk for example. As for a "friendly" debate with those guys, there's really no point from the sound of it. Your best bet would be a Pepsi challenge: Get 2 tvs and hook one to a PS4 and one to a PC, I suggest the Watchdogs mod that unlocks the good stuff.

Well honestly, the debate is practically over...

We didnt mention it today, and one of my friends said that he agrees that pc gaming declines when new consoles come out, but only termporarily... He is actually a nintendo fanboy. (nintendo is ok with pc gaming ;) )

PC's have WAY more exclusives than consoles. The Sony and MS have a few blockbuster exclusives. There are THOUSANDS of games that you can play on pc that you can't on console. Just because it's a huge franchise and exclusive doesn't mean much. Let's not forget to mention the number one most played game in the world is a PC exclusive. 

You can use the same controller on PC, there is no argument here. 

People like you are the ones that confuse the idiots that buy whatever console they choose. You just stated that consoles have better exclusives and converting people to keyboard and mouse. There is no need. Get them on a pc with a controller. They will never know it's running on a pc if that's the main complaint. Consoles are not the best choice, therefore consoles are a bad choice. When I refer to idiots in the console world I'm talking about the people that try to defend consoles with any argument other than "It's easier and less complicated." which translates to "I'm either not smart enough to figure it out or I'm too lazy to bother having a better experience.". There is no good reason to run a game at 30fps instead of 60fps. There is no good reason to run a game at a lower resolution than 1080p or limit the resolution. The only reason anyone would do either of those things is because it just cannot do it

When gaming became mainstream, it started dying. It's being milked for high yearly profit margins. Companies like Ubisoft are selling out and purposefully handicapping their biggest title ever so that it will run better on inferior hardware, solely based on the idea that if it runs better on pc it will sell better on pc. PC gaming is making a comeback but actions like those will hurt us a LOT. The only thing we can hope for is some serious negative backlash from gamers over it, but console plebs won't care. We're in a grudge match with each other when we should all just help fight against developers that do shady shit like this. 

What part of "Consoles have far greater exclusives, he got you there." did you not get? No where did I make the claim that consoles have WAY MORE exclusives than PC. It was a post in the comparative of quality, not quantity. Also, a lot of trashy things gets a lot of attention, doesn't necessarily make it a good thing (think Twilight pal).

Again, I never said he couldn't use the controller. I merely said if he tried using the keyboard and mouse, he would probably convert to it. But please, continue seeing comments I never made. ;)

Confuse them over what? You aren't making any sense pal. I never advised them to buy anything or to pick a console, I merely pointed out something they could do on the PC to perhaps "convert" them as the OP (jokingly) wanted to do.  And again you insult a group of people for  a difference in opinions, which once again makes you the prime example of why people hate PC Gamers so much and why the average person sees PC Gamers as nothing but this.

Wait, was this the part where I was supposed to care what your opinion was concerning consoles?  Because honestly, I don't care if you think consoles are a bad choice. I really--honestly--do not care.  And I doubt people say it is "easier" (I'm supposed to believe your generalizing console gamers comment by just your word lol) but even if they did, it doesn't make them stupid. Lazy, more like it, but not stupid. And if you honestly believe that, than you have problems.

And despite your mindset about console gamers and the like you want to unify gamers while you sit there and act like you are holier than them simply because you waste your time playing on a computer instead of a console?  :lol:

Good luck in life dude,  you are going to need it.

*A console and a computer are two completely different things and when you compare them, you just look like a fool. (< plural pronoun here, not referring to you in case you didn't know.)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

ha the joys of being on both sides. it mean i couldnt give a f*** hahah i wouldnt worry pc is better at some things and the ps4 is better in other things

^

That answer seems to have stopped our debate cold...

ha the joys of being on both sides. it mean i couldnt give a fuck hahah i wouldnt worry pc is better at some things and the ps4 is better in other things

Better is not the right word really.....Easier might be better.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Better is not the right word really.....Easier might be better.

haha easier might be better? The only thing I hate about PS4, is the dumb exclusives -.-

I much prefer Nintendo in the console world.

If these are your friends, you need to be delicate and gentle with them.  Do not try to make them feel inferior, like their choices are less than your own.  

You want to help them see the light, with as little condescension as possible.

Show them this:

pc-gaming-master-race-gaben.jpg

Show them what YOU are, and what they are.  

I am reminded of the vivid descriptions of the colossus on the statue of liberty.  It applies to the console gaming plebs as well.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You are surrounded by carrion maggots, and you want them to become better.  And the way to do that, is to make them see the peasant trap they have encased themselves in.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

If these are your friends, you need to be delicate and gentle with them.  Do not try to make them feel inferior, like their choices are less than your own.  

You want to help them see the light, with as little condescension as possible.

Show them this:

pc-gaming-master-race-gaben.jpg

Show them what YOU are, and what they are.  

I am reminded of the vivid descriptions of the colossus on the statue of liberty.  It applies to the console gaming plebs as well.

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You are surrounded by carrion maggots, and you want them to become better.  And the way to do that, is to make them see the peasant trap they have encased themselves in.  

Whoa...

Deep...

But really, it was just a matter of what excuses we could come up with to come to a conclusion...

haha easier might be better? The only thing I hate about PS4, is the dumb exclusives -.-

I much prefer Nintendo in the console world.

might be a better word.....that was my meaning.

Nintendo is awesome. Still love my NES

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

nintendo is the worst by far, they are just all hipstery and slow. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

nintendo is the worst by far, they are just all hipstery and slow. 

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

because they make portable consoles with 2 screens which get there arse kicked by smartphones and they make the most gimped 'next gen' console ever, which is 1/2 a generation behind the other two. and the controller is weird.

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Buy a 4k monitor, show them the full extent of their folly.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

because they make portable consoles with 2 screens which get there arse kicked by smartphones and they make the most gimped 'next gen' console ever, which is 1/2 a generation behind the other two. and the controller is weird.

Who cares, if you want power there's no reason to go with anything other than pc. At least nintendo does its own thing and is cheap about it, whereas the others try to copy pc (failing pretty badly) and charge you for internet twice.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Who cares, if you want power there's no reason to go with anything other than pc. At least nintendo does its own thing and is cheap about it, whereas the others try to copy pc (failing pretty badly) and charge you for internet twice.

i dont really care because i don't use anything but pc anymore, i was just saying that in my opinion, nintendo are the worse out of the three consoles. gt5 was my favorite console game and there is nothing like it on the pc in terms of sheer number of cars. i would never pay for ps+ or xbone live, but i would rather spend twice as much on a ps4 than say a wii u.

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme