How to prove the PC master race

Flight1sim

i would rather spend twice as much on a ps4 than say a wii u.

Oh well to each their own I guess :P I'd never do that in a thousand years, but that's just me...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

*A console and a computer are two completely different things and when you compare them, you just look like a fool. (< plural pronoun here, not referring to you in case you didn't know.)

Without starting an argument, I'll just say that a console IS a computer. Gee, even the Commodore 64 is a computer.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Oh well to each their own I guess :P I'd never do that in a thousand years, but that's just me...

well you are already 2700 years old so you've got time yet :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Without starting an argument, I'll just say that a console IS a computer. Gee, even the Commodore 64 is a computer.

Even a coffee machine has a computer inside it for that matter ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

well you are already 2700 years old so you've got time yet :P

True that. Still I think I'd rather stab myself in the foot...

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It doesn't have to be an argument. :)

That is true, but it isn't a computer in the same sense as an actual desktop or laptop. Comparing them just doesn't make any form of sense. Maybe comparing which has better titles, maybe, but not in performance or hardware as consoles aren't meant to be desktops or laptops, but a cheap alternative for gamers or those with family members or hell, even parties.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I had to prove to my Brother that PC was better , he played 1000+ hours on skyrim on the xbox so i got skyrim for the pc and showed it him after about 60 + ( mostly ) graphical mods :D

He hasnt touched xbox since and that was 6 months ago :)

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9