Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

December 19th  show added Enjoy!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

@batezippi

The Feedburner link throws an error 404. Is this expected at the moment ?

Thanks !

December 26 show added!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

• 2 weeks later...

January 2 added!

Hey all- I've been super appreciating this service, as listening to the WAN show during my commute has been an absolute treat. 

However, it no longer seems to be updating in PocketCasts for me, since the Dec 6 episode. 

Anyone else having this problem? Is it no longer being pushed to PocketCasts? Adding via that url doesn't help either, says it's not a valid podcast stream in the app. 

Thanks!

January 9th added! Enjoy

Jan 16th is a go! and with over 1000 downloads in total you guys are awesome!

Tada, Jan 23, 2015 show added! Enjoy!

Jan 30th show added a little late but  I blame work.

thank you for doing the effort, I`ve actually opened a new thread addressing that or something similar.

what is the smallest file?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Feb 6th show added!

Also check this out.

dc1b02e94c8dfbb2f0b724429acd76d2.png

February 13 show added, sorry for the really late addition. I have not been feeling well these last few days. But enjoy

February 20th show added! (Finally....)

Sorry for that day late  upload, I uploaded them to media fire but completely forgot to add them here >.>

Anyhow Feb 27th added!  Enjoy!

March 6'th added!

I've been watching Linus Tech Tips for months having found his channel quite late one... I signed up to the forum and despite the off lurking I have never bothered posting anything.

I used to cycle to work but have recently moved very close to the office (and also had my bike stolen!!) so have been listening to things on my walk to and from the office.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for keeping this thread alive and saving me the trouble of ripping the audio for these myself, for the last few weeks i have listened to the WAN show on my walk to and from the office which makes the drudgery of walking so much more tollerable.

My wife is also thrilled as i used to listen to the WAN show on a Saturday morning when waking up etc... So she's thrilled not have to listen to any more rambling about the GTX 970, she's not technically minded but even she knows all about it at this stage!

...Ramble over, thanks again LED.

Does anyone have a working RSS link for the podcast? I keep getting 404 error when i try to add it to my doggcatcher app

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

Does anyone have a working RSS link for the podcast? I keep getting 404 error when i try to add it to my doggcatcher app

Hmm, Sorry. I'll have to get him to look into that, I don't deal with the RSS feeds,,,

Ehhh check it out, the latest WAN show is up!

it may have been up already but I forgot to post again.... Oh well. lol enjoy

March 27 added!