The gtx 880 and gtx 870 are coming this winter(can they match the behemoths?)

brownninja97

It's fake you can't make a card faster than a GTX780 with a 256bit bus.
The bandwith would be way to low.
It will either be a 7Ghz 384bit bus or a 6Ghz+ 512bit bus.

And if one part of the information is fake we can be pretty much sure that the rest is also fake.

RTX2070OC 

There are articles saying GM104, and others GM204. 

There are articles saying GTX 880 will be significantly faster than GTX 780...while Nvidia shows slides saying 34% faster than GK104 (fast as GTX 780).

Some claim it's going to be 20nm, and others 28nm. 

So basically, nobody knows. Not even Nvidia. 

nvidia_o_1051513.jpg

eeeyyh  What have you done!!?? i cant be a fanboy of any side Q_Q i cant pick between those 2 now.

I dont really think Maxwell would be great without 20nm,i mean how will they stack more cores on the gpu with old 28nm,lower power usage and maintain clockspeed at the same time,seems imposible.Unless we are going to have a 10-15% improved generation this time,why would anyone upgrade for that these aint cpus,unless new arhitectures come with huge improvements like 30-50% vs similary priced old variant no one is gonna upgrade.Go go TSMC iguess?

I'm on the same band as others each time you're within a few weeks of release it gets pushed back 6 more months, just fucking ignore the rumors until Nvidia commits to a fucking date.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't think they're stupid enough to step backwards when amd is stepping forwards in terms of memory bus.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

nvidia_o_1051513.jpg

I don't get it.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I still have a hard time believing nvidia would jump all the way from 3gb vram to 8. It's not like them to do that.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

I don't care for 800 series anymore, according to original rumors they were supposed to launch 4 months ago, then around this time, then autumn, now winter, yet I doubt they will create an affordable (<$500) card that is able to run 2014/2015 games at 4K >60FPS. 

I'm getting a 290 by the end of June and keep that until we get some real improvement.

Still BS. It was ALWAYS Q4 2014.....since forever! They would not be ready with the new size until that time.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Still BS. It was ALWAYS Q4 2014.....since forever! They would not be ready with the new size until that time.

Some people say things like that, but when new cards get released, they're the first saying "OMG I want it!"... it's always the same. Before a release is all rumors, some people "angry", other desperate and saying BS until new cards get released.

I don't know if I'm old but it's all déjà vu for me... that's why I just laugh at the rumors and comments like that. Lately I don't get excited at all.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Some people say things like that, but when new cards get released, they're the first saying "OMG I want it!"... it's always the same. Before a release is all rumors, some people "angry", other desperate and saying BS until new cards get released.

I don't know if I'm old but it's all déjà vu for me... that's why I just laugh at the rumors and comments like that. Lately I don't get excited at all.

Agree. Lets just wait and see.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I don't get it.

its an anime reference, first nvidia one shows interest, second picture is a girl that kills a large number of things due to too much interest.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Will wait for 20nm kthxbai

That is quite some time Nvidia would have spent on these GPU's. I am sure they are quite powerful.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I'll wait for Witcher 3 and Star citizen to make a new purchase.

Man, i love Yuno. :P

I bet she loves you too.  :D

large.jpg

Well, it's basically the waiting game for me. When's the newest stuff going to arrive as I run a dinosaur in hopes to use certain games and parts as benchmarks... Whatever, let's build now and upgrade along the way.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Was I the only one who ended up being more interested to know what the first anime in the meme than was the news of the thread? Because only the ATI one looks like Future Diary...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I bet she loves you too.  :D

large.jpg

Well, it's basically the waiting game for me. When's the newest stuff going to arrive as I run a dinosaur in hopes to use certain games and parts as benchmarks... Whatever, let's build now and upgrade along the way.

how the fuck do you get blood in your eyes

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

A year ago we got the 780-770, less than a year ago we got the 780 ti, and we're saying it's too long... Yep, we're spoiled.

how the fuck do you get blood in your eyes

You become an Uchiha, become consumed by hatred (and love), and abuse the shit out of your "gift" (and "curse").

tumblr_m9gxf498dv1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

That or this happens.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

And now, the topic is anime, because why not? :P

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p