Dead Rising 3 for PC Capped at 30FPS - Can Be Uncapped, but not Guaranteed to Play Right

EChondo

That's pretty funny. Was the game developed on an Xbox using controllers?

30 fps is unplayable to me, so I guess i'm passing on this game.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I dunno, do developers even have a tool to (simulate) triple buffer stuff? I think that's the reason why movies appear to be smooth and not choppy.

Movies are choppy as fuck. Your brain just fills the gap. But when you play with low fps your brain can't fill the gap because you do something and that something is supposed to happen, but it's delayed and choppy.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Oh no, its 30fps.

Lets discount the entire joy of a game thats actually fun to play just because it doesn't have 4K and 120fps flowing out of its butt. 

This comment made me laugh. I don't know why.

Movies are choppy as fuck. Your brain just fills the gap. But when you play with low fps your brain can't fill the gap because you do something and that something is supposed to happen, but it's delayed and choppy.

Not just your brain, the director's and particularly the editor's brain as well: Most action movies worth shit constantly changes angles often as quickly as once per second or more, this is to make sure you convey the same sense of exiting motion and speed without making your entire audience fucking hurl from the motion blur, with some notable exceptions of late of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6IiGjJyM4

Other movie makers are just brilliant in their cleverness and ability to shoot a scene:

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not just your brain, the director's and particularly the editor's brain as well: Most action movies worth shit constantly changes angles often as quickly as once per second or more, this is to make sure you convey the same sense of exiting motion and speed without making your entire audience fucking hurl from the motion blur, with some notable exceptions of late of course.

And in TV series most scenes are just people standing and moving slowly. Where action movies show road and blurry car tires during chase scenes  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

hmm.

At least I can mine in the background... 30 fps ezpz.

I hate stupid decisions like this Dark Souls was unplayable until I got DSFix.

Capcom you know fine well you are asking pirates to just crack your game now right?

If I buy it.I'll be paying about 5$ for it in about 3 years time where hopefully your crappy company will have went under for stupid business practices.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

And in TV series most scenes are just people standing and moving slowly. Where action movies show road and blurry car tires during chase scenes  :lol:

Modern ones yes, but I grew up with stuff like Ronin

-------

Current Rig

-------