My PC specs are :

Intel i3 10105F

MSI H510m-A Pro

Skhynix 8Gb 2666Mhz

EVGA 550 80+ Bronze

PNY 256gb Nvme m.2

Windows 10

THE WHOLE STORY

i was using my GTX 1050 Ti, works fine for around 2 years. then i wanted to upgrade my GPU so i bought Asrock RX 6600 XT, i've read all the minimum specification so i knew theres no problem with the power outtage from the 550W PSU. what i did was just turn off the computer, unplug the PSU cord cable, take out the GTX 1050Ti, and Replaced it with the RX, Plug di PCI-E 8 pin, and then tidying everything up (Just to highlight, i havent uninstalled the Nvidia driver, Havent installed the AMD Drivers, just unplug my current VGA and replaced it with the new one).

THE PROBLEM

then i boot it up hoping that installing a new hardware would be just like "plug n play" kinda type, turns out its not. my PC wont boot, it stuck on the Windows rotating dots screen, and then i'd try to restarted it several time, and it goes to "Preparing Automatic Repair" Screen, but its still wont come into boot, just a blank screen after that. And then another problem comes when i Reinstall my old VGA, the problems occurs the same, Stuck on windows rotating dots no boot. even tho Several hours ago i literally been using it normally. 

THINGS THAT I TRIED FROM THE INTERNET
1. Unplug the CMOS Battery and Plugged it Back

2. Clear the CMOS

3. Changing boot mode to CMS

WHAT I HAVENT TRIED YET

1. Updating the BIOS

2. Reinstalling Windows

If you can, plug the monitor directly to the motherboard, then install the proper driver directly from the website. then shut down the computer, Make sure that the computer is fully shut down and not into one of its sleep stages. If your not sure, just unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds and plug it back in. NO, it wont hurt the computer.

Reconnect the monitor to the graphics card and reboot

Everything should work.

22 minutes ago, Thomas4 said:

If you can, plug the monitor directly to the motherboard, then install the proper driver directly from the website. then shut down the computer, Make sure that the computer is fully shut down and not into one of its sleep stages. If your not sure, just unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds and plug it back in. NO, it wont hurt the computer.

Reconnect the monitor to the graphics card and reboot

Everything should work.

it wont display since my procie doesnt have an integrated Graphics