[PC] GTA V for PC confirmed by Rockstar!

Assassin

I never made a PS4 thread. That was @Askew and he did not edit this title either. No one did. Sorry bro you are late to the party :P Its okay lets not get all butt-hurt over 5 mins of internet fame. 

Like I said, I've written in my thread that you posted the PC info, and I don't care if my post is locked because I have edited it and you noticed the PC info first. :)

Nice, I'll wait a few months after its released just to be sure.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

How I feel:

grumpy-cat.gif

All I can say is meh... Online can be fun, but they push you to buy the shark cards (Oh hey master race. your not going to hit on micro transactions? Because its R*?)

Single player is decent, although it could of been better.

PLZ no GFWL

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

PLZ no GFWL

Don't worry GFWL is DEAD!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

What are the minimum and recommended PC requirements?

i420 with a gtx Titan blaze or AMD r9 420xxx

:P

i420 with a gtx Titan blaze or AMD r9 420xxx

:P

CPU? I read somewhere it's the Intel Core420 69420 Blaze Edition or AMD YOLO 420 @ 42069 MHz. 

Minimum RAM is 4.2 GB and Recommended is 42.0 GB at BLAZEIT MHz.

Hopefully this is optimised for AMD CARDS TOO. Unlike Watch_Dogs.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Console peasants are far too willing to throw money at the first trailer they see, preordering based on nothing, and forgetting when they get burnt. We all need to take a step back and make sure Rockstar isn't going to release a shitty version and expect us to pay full triple-A price a year after initial release. I'm not going to spend more than $20 on this after a goddamn year thank you very much.

Nice, I'll wait a few months after its released just to be sure.

I would probably wait only a week. There should be loads of reports of the PC version a few days after release, and maybe even before. Totalbiscuit will have a few things to say about it for sure.

^ yeah all will be revealed in the WTF is and on forums immediately after release, everyone is going to be looking for a comparison to how GTA iv ran.

^ yeah all will be revealed in the WTF is and on forums immediately after release, everyone is going to be looking for a comparison to how GTA iv ran.

High chance it will run better, since the Xbone and PS4 are pretty similar to a PC, they will put more work into it running well on X86 

High chance it will run better, since the Xbone and PS4 are pretty similar to a PC, they will put more work into it running well on X86

I wrote the same thing in the other thread lol I agree with you.

My body is ready for this, after putting up with the blurry crappy looking console version for almost a year and having things render a foot away from you when driving this is going to be worth buying again just for the fact i can play it on my PC. 

I'm so excited about this!!

As much as i love the three characters i think they missed a great opportunity to appeal to female gamers with GTAV, Franklin could have very easily been a female gang banger.  :)

You guys are giving hope, I'll keep an eye on this game then. I have some friends that I used to play San Andrea with, they are hyped for this... I spend some good time on SA online.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

All I'm going to say is...I TOLD YOU FRICKEN SOO

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

right now I'm really excited, but I'm worried that it won't run very well eventhough they had an extra year to develop it I really want it to be easily moddable

Did they say it was a port? If not I'm pretty sure the 360 version was a port from pc that's why it ran so terrible and then the next gen console will also be a port from pc.

Oh shit time to quit life :o

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

But why next gen as well?, could have saved gta 6 to be next gen only and pc!

Watch Dogs is fucked up visually and its players couldn't wait any further therefore they were fucked!

Or ever... That game is still a mess.

GTA IV runs perfectly fine. Learn to not use cracked versions and get the paid version of the game that has been patched.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194