What case do you use?

Pacc

Corsair 250D. Actually pretty decent case. You can build a very powerful gaming rig inside. A watercooled 4790k and a 980 reference would actually be perfect for it. I wish....

P1090127

side view left

As far as suggestions for other sizes go:

Matx: I would go with the Silverstone TJ08e

ATX: For silence the R5 (buddy has one), for portability and good airflow the HAF-XB (used to have it)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

I really like and leaning towards the CM Storm Stryker but idk how I feel about spending $160+ for a case

define r4 black pearl

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

Currently have a Corsair 350D and hoping to upgrade to something smaller like a Ncase M1

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Air 540

How do you like the air 540 ive seen a few other people around here sporting them, I need something with adequate airflow since I'm going team red on this build, and that seems to fit the bill.

fractal design arc midi

fractal design arc mini

nzxt H440 r/b

corsair 750d

phanteks enthoo primo

phanteks enthoo pro

How do you like the air 540 ive seen a few other people around here sporting them, I need something with adequate airflow since I'm going team red on this build, and that seems to fit the bill.

10_Thermaltake-Core-X9-E_ATX-Cube-Case-S

I want to upgrade to a thermaltake core x9. This is an image of it in its stacked configuration (it's two cases). I like my air 540, but support for three 480mm rads? for only about 20 dollars more? SOLD.

Don't get me wrong, the 540 is great, but it could be much better than it is. The premise is good, the cable management is great, but the drive layout and build quality do lack a bit. Needs more dust filters (especially since I smoke around my computer), and it's hard to mount a rad in push|pull configuration on the top of the case because of motherboard heatsink clearance issues. Overall I'd give the 540 and 8/10, good concept, poor execution, mainly for the drive bays beneath the GPU, absolutely pointless and when not used leave gaping holes for anything to get in.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ft05!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow I really appreciate the response I got from this and It ended up helping me decide on a case on that I was not even looking at before, decided on getting the Phanteks Enthoo Pro case after seeing airdeano list it and watching the video from Linus.

You'll like that,I just done a new build in a Primo and love it. Next build to use up some bits will deff be in a Lux or Pro.

Pete

I am running a Cooler Master Haf HB as a test bench, A Cooler Master Storm Scout in my brother's 5 year old system, and I have a Thermaltake Core V21 for my main system ....well almost it is on the way and I am transferring my X79 system into it.

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

Got a Corsair Carbide 500R in white.

System: Corsair 500R | i7 4770k | Coolermaster 212 Evo | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Windforce R9 290 | Evo 840 250GB | Barracuda 2TB | Barracuda 3TB | Dell U2410 LG 23EA63V 

I have a nzxt gamma and I plan to get a rosewill Blackhawk ultra

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Obsidian 900D and NZXT H440 Razer

i7-5930K@4.7Ghz | Asus X99-E-WS/USB 3.1 | Corsair Vengance 32GB DDR4@2666Mhz | Duo Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming | Samsung 950Pro 512GB | LSI 9260-8i RAID Card | 6x 1TB Samsung 850 Pro (RAID5) | Corsair AX1200i |  Fractal Design Defiine R5 Black | MetaDot DasKeyboard4 Professional | Logitech G900 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Asus PG348Q

I have: Caselabs HPTX testbench kit and a Fractal design Core 1000.

I want: Phanteks Enthoo pro/luxe or Primo

I currently have the define R3. would very much like the Define R5 windowed version. May upgrade soon :)

I have: Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium with Window.

I want: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE in White. IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Acer T180

1248690.jpg

Image quality crap because 2006

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15