Fractal Design with 3 new all-in-one water cooling products.

RolfOskarBgberg

During computex Fractal Design has now revealed 3 new all-in-one water cooling products.

The Kelvin T12, Kelvin S24 and Kelvin S36. In the name, the T stands for Thick, the S for slim and the number behind the length of the radiator. (cm)  

The T12 and S24 will both use 2 120mm fans, except the S36 which will use 3. 

The radiators uses Fractal Designs own Silent Series HP 120mm fans. The radiators also uses G1/4" threads so you are able to easily expand it. 

The kit uses only copper, and none aluminum. The kits are built to be powerful and silent.

Fractal has made the design, and is cooperating with Alphacool for production. 

Pictures! :)

kcFpMoe.jpg

rcaC8Mq.jpg

The Kelvin T12

mQX8rRC.jpg

4xRYoAe.jpg

The Kelvin S36

e2zC3oD.jpg

P6BAEAL.jpg

Didn't actually find any pictures of the S24, sorry :P

Sources:

http://www.hardware.no/artikler/svensk-selskap-satser-stort-pa-vannkjoling/160529 (Norwegian)

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/38187/fractal-design-unveil-a-new-all-in-one-water-cooling-kit/index.html

-Rolf

It's good to see the partnership with Alphacool. They make great radiators, hopefully these will gain more wide-spread availability, unike the Swiftech H320 and H220 in the UK. They've actually improved over Swiftech's design. It's literally a pre-built custom loop.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Perfect for the Arc Mini R2.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Simmerlar to swiftech or cm glacier/eisberg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This company doesn't make much noise or flashy products like Corsair did with the X80T Graphite series, but I'm literally dancing since I saw Fractal Design's announcement for the Core X300 series this Computex, now this, and in partnership with Alphacool. Boy I love this sober, sleek approach in all of their designs.

Hmm, would like to have seen a 24T, but still, interesting, and very good looking.

Also, static pressure optimized Silent Series fans? Yes please

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

a product naming pattern that actually makes sense and is useful. Such a rare thing

R4 Blackout to Europe. Nice too see more AIO choices :D

crafted personality!

Those spring looking things on the tubing, me no gusta.

Doesn't seem like they are doing so much there. Maybe you could just remove it?

Doesn't seem like they are doing so much there. Maybe you could just remove it?

I would cut them off yes, or probably buy a product that comes without that.

love Fractal and I seen this sometime last year they were making this but it looks like some design changes were made but still going to buy one

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

• 3 months later...

Bumpage.

Anyone have any more info on these coolers? Am in the market for a 120/140mm radiator for the CPU and would spill my beer if I knew I could match my cooler with my Define R4.

This is ancient news already. I am excited for these though, especially given the copper radiators and the sleek Fractal aesthetics.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

This is ancient news already. I am excited for these though, especially given the copper radiators and the sleek Fractal aesthetics.

It is old news, yeah, so old that I'm surprised we're still not seeing them on the shelves and in people's hands.

Stellar PC, by the way. First person I've seen so far with the new architecture from intel and Nvidia together.

Stellar PC, by the way. First person I've seen so far with the new architecture from intel and Nvidia together.

Thanks! Sometimes having early access to new hardware hurts my wallet.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Ugh, more boring looking products from fractal. It would be one thing if they made things sleek and interesting (as much as I hate to say it, like apple does), but instead they just go plain and boring.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ugh, more boring looking products from fractal. It would be one thing if they made things sleek and interesting (as much as I hate to say it, like apple does), but instead they just go plain and boring.

I gotta say I find plain and boring pretty exciting.

• 2 months later...

If I can get the 360mm version shipped to the US,  I will most certainly try one of these out.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

• 4 weeks later...