Fractal Define R4 water cooling

I really need some help on this. I've been thinking about water cooling my pc, but honestly I have no idea how to do this. All I know is that I want to water cool both my 4770k and my 780 w/acx cooler. I just need to know what I should get to do all of this. The fittings and tubing is was scares me most, I would hate to get a leak in my computer. So since I lack knowledge in this area, I will defer to the good judgment of my experienced fellows. Guys, please help me out!

what you're looking for is a water cooling guide. 

We have two of those stickied in the water cooling section and countless others on Google. Read all of them, then come back and ask what questions you have after that. 

You will need a slim rad on the top and a 240mm of any depth for the front. 

Error: 410

The first thing you should always do is watch a bunch of watercooling guides on youtube.

When it comes to the R4 you need to think about your HDD cages. You can fit a thin 240mm in the depending on your motherboard and if you can move your HDD cage back you can also fit a 240mm in the front. This is ample for cooling your 4770k and 780. However just a 240mm by itself would not be ideal.

Check out SingularityComputers on youtube to learn everything before watercooling :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Plenty of guides available on the internet. Make sure you know what you're doing before you get started  :P

Check out SingularityComputers on youtube to learn everything before watercooling :)

Has he actually done a guide? I haven't seen one though that doesn't mean its not there. might be good to put a link up.

All i've seen him do is list parts and then snapshots through the build process. 

Has he actually done a guide? I haven't seen one though that doesn't mean its not there. might be good to put a link up.

All i've seen him do is list parts and then snapshots through the build process. 

Overclocking guide:

Waterblock installation guide:

Watercooling guide part 1:

Watercooling guide part 2:

AND if you watch all of his build logs you will actually learn an incredible amount of stuff about watercooling. He explains everything in detail, and all the steps in order from start to finish.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

AND if you watch all of his build logs you will actually learn an incredible amount of stuff about watercooling. He explains everything in detail, and all the steps in order from start to finish.

Good links, will help the OP

Stick a 240mm ST30 and a 280mm XT45 (both by Alphacool, really good rads) in the front and I'd say the rest is up to you

Intel Core i7 4790K • MSI Z97 Gaming 5 • 16GB 1866MHz HyperX Fury • 500GB Samsung 850 EVO • 250GB Samsung 840 EVO  • 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue • XFX R9 290 • Corsair AX850 • Fractal Design Define S • White Sleeved Cables • Custom Watercooling Loop