One of the best net neutrality vids I've seen.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

not sure if i would say the best but he certainly does a great job at appealing to a specific crowd, mainly the people with an attention span of exactly 2,8 seconds :P

not sure if i would say the best but he certainly does a great job at appealing to a specific crowd, mainly the people with an attention span of exactly 2,8 seconds :P

"one" of the best.   ;)  It gets those less inclined to pay attention or even care involved.  The one with a girl and a piece of paper and a pen illustrating the problems is the best IMO.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

ohh alpenwasser .. my good man, http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/160729-one-of-the-best-net-neutrality-vids-ive-seen/ :P.

but yeah, the video isn't really that informative but as someone else said, it gives a nice overview to the people who didn't care and might not have cared in the first place, keeps them interested in an entertaining way.

The irony is that it's a HBO show and HBO has a contract with TWC so they make more money than Netflix yearly and they have 1/3 the subscriber base.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

This was amazing. Also, I finally got exactly what it's all about without falling asleep midway.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Well god-freaking-dammit Google!

Honestly though, that's the issue with having a broken search function

and needing to use Google (well, I did use both): Google will take a while

to update, so recent topics likely won't show up. And since the search

function is broken... sigh.

Anyway, merged threads, thanks. :)

And yes, it's a very nice video to give an overview for people who might

not be too interested in the subject, such as non-techie people.

I am curious how the US debate on this will affect other countries. Cable

companies aren't quite as bad here as they are in the US, and in general

consumer interests where I live seem to be better protected than in many

other countries, but still, it's not like our politicians are immune to

lobbying and bouts of incompetence, so one never knows.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic