How Should I Get My Hair Cut

Snapy1

...Yes I know my hair is extremely long and meh, but thats because I want it so I can have it anywhay I want.

Note i do have really thick hair.

Here's me

I13XG8U.png

ePdeGqL.png

8lZUQWp.png

photos taken with LogitechC920

IGNORE THE MESSY ROOM xD

IF YOU COULD SHOW A REFERENCE PICTURE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

BUZZ CUT OR RIOT

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

some of my friends suggested me going with this

justin-bieber-hair-11.jpg

yes i know justin bieber...I hate him to blah blah blah, but I kinda like how he has his hair. 

Razor blade. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

You look on the younger side, cheekbones aren't too high, and you don't seem to grow any noticeable stubble. Which is perfectly cool.

I'd suggest something along the lines of;

hair.jpg

Just a bit of a shortening, should be easy to style in various ways if your hair is on the thicker side, and it goes well with either casual or formal looks. And, easy to manage and clean.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Get it cut like our glorious leader his supremeness Kim Jong Un!

post-38950-0-78101400-1401400715.jpg

post-38950-0-78101400-1401400715.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Get it cut like our glorious leader his supremeness Kim Jong Un!

+1

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

9a004280f824a0f12880b0169e34e164.jpg

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

~snip~

yes i know justin bieber...I hate him to blah blah blah, but I kinda like how he has his hair. 

Meh :/ Too fluffy

Here's something similar with more of an edge to it.

NickLachey2_zpse342755c.jpg

or, I like this:

Short-mens-hairstyles-for-thick-hair-med

or maybe a more classic look like this one:

:D :D :D :D

in-hairstyles-for-men-300x300_zpsc478deb

:D :D :D :D

...Yes I know my hair is extremely long and meh, but thats because I want it so I can have it anywhay I want.

Note i do have really thick hair.

Here's me

I13XG8U.png

ePdeGqL.png

8lZUQWp.png

photos taken with LogitechC920

IGNORE THE MESSY ROOM xD

IF YOU COULD SHOW A REFERENCE PICTURE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

you cant rock this ur gonna look like a idiot.. but when i think about it... i love funny looking dudes so do it 

Chuck_Lidell_500x325.png

justin-bieber-hair-11.jpg

you need to die

just cut it shorter, honestly I have never "chosen a hairstyle" I just walk in,  cut, pay, leave, simple

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

With scissors.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The answer to that question is always yes.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Business in the front, party in the back!

And what about the sides?!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green