LINUS IS IN THE FRONT PAGE OF IMGUR !!!!!

qwertywarrior

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Where is the footage from Linus running to the bathroom from? 

This is also on the front page of imgur:

WWn2Lf2.gif

lol.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Where is the footage from Linus running to the bathroom from? 

his recent asus 4K monitor review

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

It's on the front page of reddit as well...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

It's on the front page of reddit as well...

from what i know

front page of reddit is the front page of imgur

i believe imgur hosts the pictures or redditors like to host their pics there

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Just registered on imger to piss off those "We can't see more than 30 Hz" peasants

they make me so angry...

the debate is normally on FPS 

but i get what you mean

from what i know

front page of reddit is the front page of imgur

i believe imgur hosts the pictures or redditors like to host their pics there

I think they are independant from one another but they are a main image hoster for reddit so if its a picture the votes get transferred to imgur that then votes it up on both sites, its something along those lines. Basically if it goes up on one it goes up on the other.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Looks like the pic is down or something. What was it?

Last night I uploaded this GIF to Imgur and submitted it to the PCMasterRace subreddit and it just exploded on both sites. Nice.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Last night I uploaded this GIF to Imgur and submitted it to the PCMasterRace subreddit and it just exploded on both sites. Nice.

And you're getting a big shout-out for it in the upcoming Fast As Possible on refresh rates, so stay tuned for that ;)

wow there's a lot of stupid comments on imgur.

EDIT:

And you're getting a big shout-out for it in the upcoming Fast As Possible on refresh rates, so stay tuned for that ;)

Linus, it would be great if you could also talk about Pixel Response Times / Pixel Persistence. I see that issue with LCD displays quite frequently being thought of as a 'refresh rate' problem. Given your aptitude at eloquently explaining stuff, it would be awesome if you could explain the difference.

M'refresh rate

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

<3 I didn't even think that it would get any attention on Imgur, I uploaded it there just as image hosting for sharing it on PC Master Race and this forum lol.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife