Disappointing Sequels

Saints Row IV Will FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP AND BE HORRIFFFFFFICCCCCCCCCCC Saints-Row-4-600-x-300.png

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and FAULTS

They threw a legacy down a toilet... :/

Alice: Madness Returns

Saint's Row: The Third

BioShock 2

BioShock Infinite

Dead Space 2 (& 3)

Battlefield 3

i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz | 8.00GB DDR4 | MSI Z170A SLI PLUS | GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte) | DELL S2415H (1920x1080@60Hz) Acer 23" S230HL (1920x1080@60Hz) | 120GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO, 1TB Western Digital HDD,  1TB Western Digital HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Carmageddon 1 and 2 were good, then came TDR 2000.... worst purchase of a video game in my life.

Hopefully reincarnation will be good.

BioShock 2

BioShock Infinite

Dead Space 2 (& 3)

Battlefield 3

Dude really???

Battlefield 3??

Cant even imagine why is Battlefield 3 a disappointment? :huh:  :huh:

Dude really???

Battlefield 3??

Cant even imagine why is Battlefield 3 a disappointment? :huh:  :huh:

As a person who loved BF2 and enjoyed BC2 I can't help, but feel they dropped the ball with BF3. They tried to hard to bring in the Call of Duty crowd that it ruined the classic Battlefield gameplay I enjoyed from BF2 and even Bad Comapny 2. Add to that that DICE lied about being PC based originally and that the game generally ran bad for a lot of people at launch it didn't exactly make a good name for itself from day 1.

Patching took forever even for major issues(and small ones), maps were horribly designed, blue tint, no mod support, Origin and battlelog, DLC is overpriced(imo), simpleplayer was boring and unoriginal, and premium feels like a rip-off if you bought the game at launch.

I'm not saying Bf3 can't be fun or enjoyable. I'm just saying coming from the older games, BF3 was a major let down after all was said and done.

i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz | 8.00GB DDR4 | MSI Z170A SLI PLUS | GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte) | DELL S2415H (1920x1080@60Hz) Acer 23" S230HL (1920x1080@60Hz) | 120GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO, 1TB Western Digital HDD,  1TB Western Digital HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

The only thing that New Vegas had (when compared to Fallout 3) was the combat system and nothing else. Combat doesn't make a game--there's a lot more to it. I have 500+ hours in Fallout 3 and only 20 in New Vegas *hint* *hint*.

I played both a lot and in person i like both... i guess it a personal preference

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

As a person who loved BF2 and enjoyed BC2 I can't help, but feel they dropped the ball with BF3. They tried to hard to bring in the Call of Duty crowd that it ruined the classic Battlefield gameplay I enjoyed from BF2 and even Bad Comapny 2. Add to that that DICE lied about being PC based originally and that the game generally ran bad for a lot of people at launch it didn't exactly make a good name for itself from day 1.

Patching took forever even for major issues(and small ones), maps were horribly designed, blue tint, no mod support, Origin and battlelog, DLC is overpriced(imo), simpleplayer was boring and unoriginal, and premium feels like a rip-off if you bought the game at launch.

I'm not saying Bf3 can't be fun or enjoyable. I'm just saying coming from the older games, BF3 was a major let down after all was said and done.

it has it's fair share of issues, but it's the largest, and greatest battlefield game, no doubt, only problem is I much preferred the  "destroy anything" feel OF BF:BC2

singleplayer is there just for show off at E3 and stuff, not much beyond that

I think everyone hates origin at this point

Diablo 3 (not 1 good thing about the game was good except the engine)

Starcraft 2 (i like 1 alot better)

Halo 3 - Current (1 & 2 were the best)

Cod MW2 - Current (cod 2 - Mw was the best)

Fable 2-Current (TLC was only good fable)

I don't bother making a list:
ALL sequels of every game I have ever played. 

Can't find any one that is better than the original.

it has it's fair share of issues, but it's the largest, and greatest battlefield game, no doubt, only problem is I much preferred the "destroy anything" feel OF BF:BC2

singleplayer is there just for show off at E3 and stuff, not much beyond that

I think everyone hates origin at this point

BF3 is large yes, but most of that size is unused. The bad map design for one. The maps are huge, but the flags and combat are so close together that the size becomes meaningless.

Also i believe games should be judge by all their elements and features. Ignoring the singleplayer because the "main focus" is the multiplayer seems like a big waste. They spent money to make that part of the game. If it wasn't meant to be judged, than it shouldn't have been shipped with the singleplayer in the first place.

I played both a lot and in person i like both... i guess it a personal preference

Oh, absolutely. Please don't take anything that I say as if I'm saying it as a fact. It's just how I share my opinion. If you like something, that's great and you should stick with it, even if I disagree.

BF3 is large yes, but most of that size is unused. The bad map design for one. The maps are huge, but the flags and combat are so close together that the size becomes meaningless.

Also i believe games should be judge by all their elements and features. Ignoring the singleplayer because the "main focus" is the multiplayer seems like a big waste. They spent money to make that part of the game. If it wasn't meant to be judged, than it shouldn't have been shipped with the singleplayer in the first place.

yeah, I have to agree with most of the stuff, but again, it's judged, but who's going to give a shit if they aren't even going to touch it anyways, lol, there's no need to judge it, I guess for the 2 people who actually played it

BioShock 2

BioShock Infinite

Dead Space 2 (& 3)

Battlefield 3

I dunno man, I had fun playing Saint's Row The Third. 

Sure it wasn't as good as the second one but I wanted a wacky third person shooter and I got a wacky third person shooter.

yeah, I have to agree with most of the stuff, but again, it's judged, but who's going to give a shit if they aren't even going to touch it anyways, lol, there's no need to judge it, I guess for the 2 people who actually played it

And again you miss the point. I'm saying that it must reflect on the overall score of the game is the singleplayer was so bad no one wants to play it. Sometimes I feel gamer's today are to easy on the games and Developers. If it's shiny and seems new than throw high scores at it without actually looking into it with more depth.

I dunno man, I had fun playing Saint's Row The Third. 

Sure it wasn't as good as the second one but I wanted a wacky third person shooter and I got a wacky third person shooter.

I never said it wasn't fun. I still play it with my friends and have a blast, but when you compare it to the last game it's a bit lacking and that is somewhat disappointing.

I don't bother making a list:

ALL sequels of every game I have ever played. 

Can't find any one that is better than the original.

You need to play the Stalker series the third one was the best.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

I agree, Battlefield 3 was a terrible addition when compared to battlefield 2. Excessive dlc, smaller maps, less vehicles, fewer players per round, no modding support, no focus on teamwork, and very unoriginal gameplay.

It truly was a large disappointment in my mind. I still had "fun" playing it but that was short lived compared to the endless hours I've spent in BF2 and BF2142.

Another terrible looking sequel, Plants Vs Zombies 2: It's about time. (should be sued for stealing the name of the back to the future game series and killing the game by going F2P with no platform support)

Not only is it supporting ONLY IOS, but it's been turned into a Free 2 Play / Pay 2 Win game effectively breaking everything that made the first plants vs zombies a classic tower defense game.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I agree, Battlefield 3 was a terrible addition when compared to battlefield 2. Excessive dlc, smaller maps, less vehicles, fewer players per round, no modding support, no focus on teamwork, and very unoriginal gameplay.

It truly was a large disappointment in my mind. I still had "fun" playing it but that was short lived compared to the endless hours I've spent in BF2 and BF2142.

Another terrible looking sequel, Plants Vs Zombies 2: It's about time. (should be sued for stealing the name of the back to the future game series and killing the game by going F2P with no platform support)

Not only is it supporting ONLY IOS, but it's been turned into a Free 2 Play / Pay 2 Win game effectively breaking everything that made the first plants vs zombies a classic tower defense game.

it was my first battlefield game (like most people), so I don't know how great BF2 was, I hope BF4 can suffice you guys :P

All the call of duties after COD 4.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I have a BF vet rank of 9, so I have played just about all of them. I think BF3 is still very fun, I play it daily and pretty much exclusively. Compared to every other shooter it's king. Unless they made an HD remake of Unreal or Quake.... :(

Any NFS after Underground 2

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.