Disappointing Sequels

Every Call of Duty after the first Modern Warfare, Bioshock 2, Street Fighter X Tekken (if that counts as a sequel), and Fallout: New Vegas.

They all have had great beginnings. Call of Duty should be evident to everyone.

Bioshock 2 was boring, uninteresting and didn't have good plot progression, making it seem that they just put puzzle pieces together that don't fit properly to make it.

SFxT had on-disk day-one DLC and overall couldn't hold up to SSF4 and Tekken 6 for the pacing and fighting style.

Finally, New Vegas had absolutely nothing that came close to how epic Fallout 3 was. It's a good game, just not nearly as great. Sure, the fighting system was better, but that doesn't make up for anything in my books.

Not trying to start a war, but how didn't you liked MW 2&3 if you liked oryginal MW? For me, hands down favourite FPS war game trilogy ever, I love just about every aspect of it.

As for New Vegas, I totally agree. Fallout 3 is my favourite game of all time and of all genres, I had expectations for NV, and i got disappointed. Good game, bout it jus didn't had that feeling, they made western out of it.

My personal choice is Far Cry 2. Unfortunelly I didn't played first or third Far Cry, but based in The Internetz it was bad compared to them. Hell it was bad compared to most of games i played. But I was like 12, so I played the crap out of it anyway :)

And of curse Hitman: Contracts (the third one in the series). I'm a big fan of Hitman franchise, loved the oryginal Codename 47, Silent Assasin was just amazing, and the this crap comes along. Perfect example of what happens, when you geather a bunch of people who don't know what are they doing, you give them a goal to achieve and half year to achieve it. Big mistake. This title shouldn't have existed. After that we have Blood Money, amazing, and I just don't know fancy enough words for Absolution, just OOOOHH, sooooo good. Even though Jesper Kyd didn't made soundtrack to Absolution, the best Hitman game ever, hands down.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

all COD games after Modern Warfare 3, i regret so much paying for Black Ops 2

Really? MW3 wasn't a let down for you? After mw2 Xbox died for me, figuratively and literally.

After my forth xbox died since 2007, that finally made me make the switch to PC.

You die, I get paid.

Halo 4.

Halo Reach was disappointing enough, but Halo 4 just took the biscuit. I could rant for hours about how soul shatteringly disappointing it was...

I got my first xbox when halo 3 came out, I clocked so many hours on that masterpiece it was probably the only game I played until MW2 came out.

I saw one Halo 4 gameplay footage video on youtube and haven't thought about Halo 4 since.

"Fuck halo Reach." -my soul. 

You die, I get paid.

For me, Skyrim was a disappointment after having played the living sh*t out of Oblivion... It just didn't feel right, there were so many opportunities left open, I mean for starters why didn't it have DX11? It was the ideal game for tessellation...

Anyway of course Modern Warfare 3 was... well... you know... making me want to eat my own poop

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

For me, Skyrim was a disappointment after having played the living sh*t out of Oblivion... It just didn't feel right, there were so many opportunities left open, I mean for starters why didn't it have DX11? It was the ideal game for tessellation...

Anyway of course Modern Warfare 3 was... well... you know... making me want to eat my own poop

The main story in Oblivion was horrendous! But overall was a good game.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations. Way too much like AC2. They changed almost nothing about those games apart from new areas and weapons, it just felt like AC2 with new missions so it got boring and repetitive. Fast. And was it just me that thought it was way too much hassle to maintain your brotherhood which I never even ended up using apart from arrow storm, but things like the little missions you could send them on to kill some guy over on the other side of the country I only used once. In revelations they tried to really emphasise the use of bombs, which again I found myself never using apart from when I had to to get full synch on a mission. It just felt as if they dragged Ezio on for way too long. As for AC3 I haven't tried yet but it looks hopeful.

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

How has no one said guildwars 2

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Force Unleashed 2 by far. It's the first squeal that I realized was a terrible game when compared to the first game. All others before it I did not care, but that game was aweful!!! I beat the game and did not realize it was over!! 5 HOURS!!!! REALLY! On the hardest difficulty. I don't even think I got all the upgrades for the game before I beat it!

• Diablo III (Auction house ruined it)
Modern Warefare sequels (Little gameplay improvements)Assassin's Creed Revelations & 3 (Same as MW)Every Splinter Cell after Double AgentEvery Resident Evil after 4Silent Hill: HomecomingCrysis 2EVERY Need For Speed after NFS: CarbonAce Combat: Assault Horizon - The text book of basically telling the core fans to go f*** themselves.

Mass effect 3 was it for me :( i loved no. 1 and 2 but 3 just was not worth labor that was put into it to make a disc.

Really has to be Duke Nukem Forever, after so long waiting, the game was a complete disappointment.

Inside: 3570k@4.2, H100i with  NF-F12 Fans, AX760, GTX660 Z77 MPower,

Outside: Corsair 500R, M95, G15v1, Solo7C speakers.

Mafia II was nothing compared to the first one, and the NFS series went down after Underground 2 or Most Wanted at most.

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. Shockingly bad installment in the otherwise brilliant ratchet and clank series.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I have to agree with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. The first one was epic, but the second was a letdown. The story was too short and a bit vague. I was dissapoint.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

F.3.A.R would have to be my disappointment, i loved the first 2, especially fear 2 since it had a decent back story and the game-play and jump scares were great, but i couldn't get into fear 3 no matter how hard i tried, Also just to add a movie sequel that i was disappointed for was aliens vs predator - requiem, it was supposed to bring back the franchise, the first movie with a Predalien and you could hardly see it through most of the movie.

Super Mario Bros. 2

Just bleh, the whole thing was BLEH.

Mass effect 3 and Final fantasy 13

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410