Disappointing Sequels

KOTOR 2 was really disappointing.

The first chapter had a very very very good storyline, great companions, and was EPIC maybe not the most beautiful game for the time but totally enjoiable.

the second was really not like the first one. 

imho

cheers

mav

ps. sorry for bad english it will get better over time...hope

Hitman Absolution took away most things I love about Hitman

"An Excellent Signature"

IMO

-Halo Reach killed the MLG population and so it did Halo 4
-Resident Evil 5 went Full retard on the Action and well Resident Evil 6 just finished killing the franchise
-Zelda Wind Waker might be one of the greatest zelda games ever but that cartoony style it just not for me
-Crysis 2, nothing to say here.

and yeah i think there's more but i'll just leave it like this.

i didnt like zelda twilight princess 

Whaaaaat??? I loved Twilight princess!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Godfather 2. Godfather 1 is the best open world GTA style game ever made. Also one of the best movie licensed games of all time. The godfather 2 just shat all over it

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Agree with this but also adding socom 3. I absolutely loved 1 and 2 playing them competitively. 

Another game for me would be Age of Empires 3. 

AoE 3 is so good though. Nostalgia glasses :/

Need for speed: Most Wanted

(Good Graphics, Bad controls, You couldnt even re-bind them!)

well that's EA for ya...

Diablo 3 was nice at first but as soon as I hit lvl 60 it became not fun and the auction house ruined most of the item hunting fun out of it.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

Good games:

Far cry 3

BioShock 1 & infinite

NFS 1, 2 & Carbon

Cod up to cod4 and mw2

Morrowind & oblivion

Simcity 4 & 5

Crysis series

Metro 2033

Saints row 3rd

Half-life series

Dues ex: HR

L4D2

Magicka

Worst games:

Far cry 2 & blood dragon

WaW, black ops 1 & 2

WoW Cata and up

Skyrim

Titan quest

Diablo 3

Dawn of war 2 series

Darksiders series

Arma 2 & arrowhead

\

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Everyone said I should go try it, to me it just felt like a rebranded Assassin's Creed 2 with a few extra gimmicky features the game didn't even need, I didn't get that far into it so I can't say much about the story but the gameplay was extremely boring and repetitive.

I'm not going to play a game JUST for the story, sure a good story is important but afterall, gameplay is the most important thing.

I also didn't like Bioshock 2 very much, I even got the collector's edition and everything, just to discover it was extremely dull and repetitive, I'm still madly in love with the first game though.

I'm sure there's another game on my list, I just can't remember the rest as of yet.

AoE 3 is so good though. Nostalgia glasses :/

Yeah maybe, but I typically enjoy sequels as much if not more than originals (i.e. I like sc2 > sc and sc is one of my favorite games of all time). I just did not enjoy AoE 3 as much, still thought it was a good game. 

Every Call of Duty after the first Modern Warfare, Bioshock 2, Street Fighter X Tekken (if that counts as a sequel), and Fallout: New Vegas.

They all have had great beginnings. Call of Duty should be evident to everyone.

Bioshock 2 was boring, uninteresting and didn't have good plot progression, making it seem that they just put puzzle pieces together that don't fit properly to make it.

SFxT had on-disk day-one DLC and overall couldn't hold up to SSF4 and Tekken 6 for the pacing and fighting style.

Finally, New Vegas had absolutely nothing that came close to how epic Fallout 3 was. It's a good game, just not nearly as great. Sure, the fighting system was better, but that doesn't make up for anything in my books.

I agree fully this

CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 3 GTX 770 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @1600MHz 

PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD: Corsair Force GS 128GB HDD: 3TB WD Caviar Green, 2TB WD Caviar Black Headset: Steelseries 7H

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: Samsung S27A950D CPU-Cooler: Corsair H100i

Final Fantasy 10-2....Wtf?

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

i didnt like zelda twilight princess 

Really? That ones my favourite!

As a hard-core Tomb Raider fan since the first one, I didn't like all Tomb Raider games after Core Design was no longer in the business.

F3AR was appalling, I realised how bad it is after going through about two levels.

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

You have the best profile pic ever and I didn't like Diablo 3

thanks mayn, stole it from TheRussianBadger

Not trying to start a war, but how didn't you liked MW 2&3 if you liked oryginal MW? For me, hands down favourite FPS war game trilogy ever, I love just about every aspect of it.

As for New Vegas, I totally agree. Fallout 3 is my favourite game of all time and of all genres, I had expectations for NV, and i got disappointed. Good game, bout it jus didn't had that feeling, they made western out of it.

My personal choice is Far Cry 2. Unfortunelly I didn't played first or third Far Cry, but based in The Internetz it was bad compared to them. Hell it was bad compared to most of games i played. But I was like 12, so I played the crap out of it anyway :)

And of curse Hitman: Contracts (the third one in the series). I'm a big fan of Hitman franchise, loved the oryginal Codename 47, Silent Assasin was just amazing, and the this crap comes along. Perfect example of what happens, when you geather a bunch of people who don't know what are they doing, you give them a goal to achieve and half year to achieve it. Big mistake. This title shouldn't have existed. After that we have Blood Money, amazing, and I just don't know fancy enough words for Absolution, just OOOOHH, sooooo good. Even though Jesper Kyd didn't made soundtrack to Absolution, the best Hitman game ever, hands down.

For me, the story that was included in MW2 and MW3 were crap. They were milking something that shouldn't have been and didn't stand up to what the first one was.

I 100% agree with the Hitman: Contracts opinion.

Splinter Cell Conviction. It's not Splinter Cell, it's just Ubisoft taking a guy like this one http://youtu.be/1U4mvzp9Q5s?t=13s

who just happens to have the same name as Sam Fisher and making a shooter. 

"I'm done killing, I want to raise a family"

-"That's just intel, they've got your family!"

"nooooo!"

(Oh, and I think Ubisoft are about as bad as EA)

Metroid: Other M as a sequal to the Prime trilogy.

Edit: I still liked it, but it certainly didn't hold up to the epicness of the Primes.

Command & Conquer 4, luckily I picked it up for around £1 in a steam sale.

AC: Revelations, tower defence doesn't go with assassinations.

Supreme Commander 2 at first, but they sort of fixed that (although it was with DLC :( ).

Skyrim. Oblivion was just a little bit shitty. :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Resident Evil 6 would be mine, ResEvil 4 and 5 were both badass, I was pretty excited to play 6, but the gameplay / physics was awfull, story line was crappy, and the graphics were actually quite a bit worse than 4 and 5!

Definately dissapointed!

System SpecCase: Cooler Master Elite 311 - Mobo: Asus Rampage III Extreme - CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.5 Ghz - Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612, w/ Corsair SP120's - Ram: 16GB Of 1866 Corsair Vengeance - GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 660 Ti's In SLI @ 1015 Mhz - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - PSU: Coolmax 800W Semi Modular, 80+ Bronze - OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer G246HL (TN 24" 1080p LED 60Hz) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: ? - Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula - Headset: Asus Orion.

Toy Story 2.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.