Disappointing Sequels

Sim city. They definitely messed up with the launch of the sequal.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

Crysis 3 for me, the story wasn't as good as 1 or 2, and it was far too short.

I agree Crysis 3 was a pretty big letdown. I got early access to Alpha and wasn't terribly pleased with the graphics either they weren't a huge step up from Crysis 2.

Bioshock 2, Dino Crisis 3, MW3 and need for speed prostreet.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Every NFS after Carbon, 
Every Cod after MW2

Rachet & Clank 4 for 1

All call of dutys after World at War.

Halo 4 has to be number 1 for me.

Bioshock 2 wasn't worth the plastic my copy was made out of.

And my copy was digital.

lol, that is quite something :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Oh, absolutely. Please don't take anything that I say as if I'm saying it as a fact. It's just how I share my opinion. If you like something, that's great and you should stick with it, even if I disagree.

this i why i love the LTT forum... 

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought Call of Duty MW3.

Let's just say that I bought a sledgehammer after that.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Duke Nukem : Forever :( So sad, that series of games was my child hood, I mean even the soundtrack is amazing.

#!

Bioshock 2 wasn't worth the plastic my copy was made out of.

And my copy was digital.

Bioshock 2 is an excellent game. You can't possibly judge a game based on the first 10 minutes... (you said in a live stream that it's how long you played it before hating it. I was mad at you for one week after that but eventually got over it^^). 

The gameplay is more refined, the environments are more diverse and twisted and the ending(s) are more touching and meaningful. However, I'll admit that the characters are less interesting. 

Skyrim. It's missing so many things  :unsure:

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer