OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

Sure!

*sinp*

http://imgur.com/eBQgdi3,OoQpVRt#0

Totally visible! Just click the link for your ease of mind.

yea I know theyre there. It may seem odd but white actually shows up better usually on photos, especiually whe tyou want it on the background or foreground and not the actual subject.

Title: mirrored wood

Subtitle: a custom desk

Pics and stuff: wood and a reflection of it, kinda open on this part, with white background

This is a banner.

Thanks!

Just followed your log earlier today!

DECENT

Colour scheme for the build so I could incorporate it into the banner?

So I just realized that this is a banner shop! O.o

So yea my request was a bit outside the scope of this thread so im really thankful you fulfilled it.

Could I possibly have a banner for my Anthrax build log? I have a problem though, I have no idea what I want...

What I do know is I would like something big for the first post, something medium for the parts list, and some thing small like what blade of grass has for his logs http://goo.gl/WvfQrl (maybe a touch thicker)

Color pallet would black and Noctua. Design preferably clean and modern.

So yea my request was a bit outside the scope of this thread so im really thankful you fulfilled it.

Could I possibly have a banner for my Anthrax build log? I have a problem though, I have no idea what I want...

What I do know is I would like something big for the first post, something medium for the parts list, and some thing small like what blade of grass has for his logs http://goo.gl/WvfQrl (maybe a touch thicker)

DECENT

Yes, I will get to it! It's a pretty interesting design Idea, and I have some thoughts after looking at your rad & noctua oreo.

I'll have to finish @spwath 's banner first though. :3

DECENT

Yes, I will get to it! It's a pretty interesting design Idea, and I have some thoughts after looking at your rad & noctua oreo.

I'll have to finish @spwath 's banner first though. :3

Whooo my abstract idea has some feet!

lol "Rad and Noctua Oreo"

Its cool man, first come first serve.

Just followed your log earlier today!

DECENT

Ok, like a dark wood, mirror, silver, black, and blue accents (blue from Silverstone ap123

Colour scheme for the build so I could incorporate it into the banner?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Would you be able to turn my avatar into a wallpaper, you made it for me the other day.

-snip-

Could the avatar be a square in the middle, and the background the pixelated green you used before.

Also could you make one 5760 by 1080 and another 1280 by 800, please

Many Thanks

Russboy360

EDIT:Sorry if that is asking alot

c5N2ltx.png

Tell me if I need to make something else.

<snip>

Even I gotta admit that is awesome!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Even I gotta admit that is awesome!

I have to agree.

That is exactly what I was looking for, it is amazing

Thank you soooo much

x6g97M0.png

ooh wonderful thanks!!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

http://imgur.com/V7ocoDm,GuOBOa0,uORN5Fd

uORN5Fd.png

V7ocoDm.png

GuOBOa0.png

@Rumikarimu looks great! but I think the text is possibly too thin, anything you can do about that?

Now that I think about it I might have some good font options give me a bit and ill dig it up.

@Rumikarimu looks great! but I think the text is possibly too thin, anything you can do about that?

Now that I think about it I might have some good font options give me a bit and ill dig it up.

I'll wait, however, when you said 'modern' you should have expected some pretty thin fonts. xD

I'll wait, however, when you said 'modern' you should have expected some pretty thin fonts. xD

Na there are modern bold font but I don't know it I want bold those just seem a touch too thin.

@Rumikarimu here are some of the fonts I have saved that might just work.

Nevis - http://goo.gl/2bsN2a

Print Clearly - http://goo.gl/z3ogHe

Planer - http://goo.gl/WWF0vR

*REASON: Match my new coming build

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGO: The silverstone AP 123 fan, just the blades and center thing, not the frame/ap grill. If posible be a gif and have the fan spinning, or just keep it still.

BACKGROUND: Same wood from the banner

Thanks!

Looks good to me! Well minus that noctua logo it just doesn't fit in really. Also I haven't downloaded them and checked yet but can you make sure the max width of the images is 1024?

Looks good to me! Well minus that noctua logo it just doesn't fit in really. Also I haven't downloaded them and checked yet but can you make sure the max width of the images is 1024?

Wat.

I need to change stuff now?

:I

Wat.

I need to change stuff now?

:I

You added the noctua logo could you just remove that. The second thing was is if the width of them could be 1024 pixels. If it cant easily without changing thing or throwing them out of wack its fine.

*REASON: Match my new coming build

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGO: The silverstone AP 123 fan, just the blades and center thing, not the frame/ap grill. If posible be a gif and have the fan spinning, or just keep it still.

BACKGROUND: Same wood from the banner

Thanks!

First Gif.

njokoZ6.gif

You added the noctua logo could you just remove that. The second thing was is if the width of them could be 1024 pixels. If it cant easily without changing thing or throwing them out of wack its fine.

Okaaaaaaaaaay. Sigh* :P

jk, although you have asked me to redo tons of stuff