OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

Close. Very close. I kinda would like some text but I don't know what it would say... I kinda want something referencing a battle but I can't think of anything.... (I hate my non creative mind!)

What about just a plain, "FIGHT!"

What about just a plain, "FIGHT!"

Shure

Edit: Just had a beter idea! How about "Game On!"

I made myself a new Avatar. :3

thoughts?

try to find all the hidden letters 

[HINT, LETTERS FROM MY USERNAME]

I like it! I can kinda see a few letters. It would be nice if I could look at a bigger image :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Shure

Edit: Just had a beter idea! How about "Game On!"

I like it! I can kinda see a few letters. It would be nice if I could look at a bigger image :D

Alright, I'll add it!

Where should it be positioned?

Also, here is the larger image.

[Accessible by just opening my avatar's image in a new tab]

Alright, I'll add it!

Where should it be positioned?

Also, here is the larger image.

[Accessible by just opening my avatar's image in a new tab]

Around the middle would be nice. :)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

You know what's painful?

Using a tablet to trace things. xD

Oh I got a feeling Proph is gonna like this. 

And what would you rather trace a image with if not a tablet?! Your mouse? Wacom tablets are a godsend. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Around the middle would be nice. :)

fXi9Erk.png

Tada.

Oh I got a feeling Proph is gonna like this. 

And what would you rather trace a image with if not a tablet?! Your mouse? Wacom tablets are a godsend. 

No like, I'm awful off paper.

But I do agree with you, Wacom is great. P:

You could always do a vector trace via pen tool. Makes resizing hella easy and linear. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Pen tool takes way too much time, although I have been forced into doing it when the magic wand tool doesn't do me any good for logos.

Magic wand is basically a 50/50 thing even with precise tolerance control =/

I almost always use the pen tool for traces because I just find it nice being able to resize to any resolution needed while still retaining original quality. 

Regardless the trace still looks good, you can do some simple line smoothing touch ups via pen tool on it or heck its even easily traceable(pen tool vectoring) at this stage.  

Magic wand is basically a 50/50 thing even with precise tolerance control =/

I almost always use the pen tool for traces because I just find it nice being able to resize to any resolution needed while still retaining original quality. 

Regardless the trace still looks good, you can do some simple line smoothing touch ups via pen tool on it or heck its even easily traceable(pen tool vectoring) at this stage.  

I did notice when looking at it full size how shaky the lines are, and that's a problem I often have with tablets.

The surfaces are way too slippery, although I understand that pen tips are fragile, and paper only lasts so

long before indentations get troublesome.

If requested by @TheProfosist , I could redo the lines with the Pen Tool.  -_- 

I did notice when looking at it full size how shaky the lines are, and that's a problem I often have with tablets.

The surfaces are way too slippery, although I understand that pen tips are fragile, and paper only lasts so

If I remember correctly all the new wacom tablets have a metal finish so the surface should be smooth now. 

They've totally removed the bamboo line and renamed everything the intuos.

If I remember correctly all the new wacom tablets have a metal finish so the surface should be smooth now. 

They've totally removed the bamboo line and renamed everything the intuos.

A little late for that though.

I've already got my Bamboo. :I

You could always do a vector trace via pen tool. Makes resizing hella easy and linear.

yea id prefer a vector actually

oh hey thanks I didnt even see that pic I think I got unsubscribed some how. One of the two frames on the original are really shaky

did you want the original image I got that from or did you find it?

<snip>

Tada.

That actually turned out better than I expected!  :lol: Thanks! And sorry for the trouble, I probably could have made this myself  :(

yea id prefer a vector actually

oh hey thanks I didnt even see that pic I think I got unsubscribed some how. One of the two frames on the original are really shaky

did you want the original image I got that from or did you find it?

Alright, I'll get to it later today! :3

TL1PpkX.png

wow both so good!

check you PM I sent you my folder of originals you should be able to use the non scratchy frame pretty easily.

Would you be able to turn my avatar into a wallpaper, you made it for me the other day.

photo-40229.png

Could the avatar be a square in the middle, and the background the pixelated green you used before.

Also could you make one 5760 by 1080 and another 1280 by 800, please

Many Thanks

Russboy360

EDIT:Sorry if that is asking alot

Would you be able to turn my avatar into a wallpaper, you made it for me the other day.

-snip-

Could the avatar be a square in the middle, and the background the pixelated green you used before.

Also could you make one 5760 by 1080 and another 1280 by 800, please

Many Thanks

Russboy360

EDIT:Sorry if that is asking alot

Sure, but it'll take me a bit to get to.

Alright, here ya go!

Both frames for you.

*snip*

http://imgur.com/JgErs01,JVh187i#0

whooooooo

You did a great job! Sorry to bug you again but could I possibly have inverted white ones too?

Title: mirrored wood

Subtitle: a custom desk

Pics and stuff: wood and a reflection of it, kinda open on this part, with white background

This is a banner.

Thanks!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."