"Battlefield: Hardline"

RUMORS WERE TRUE, THEY ARE MAKING SWAT GAME! LOL!

Thats great :D I love it, awesome! I am tactical shooter fan, like swat 4. But payday like- heist + swat mode in that kind of graphics and immersion, that will blow!

Oh my, I hope they show it at E3.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Not even remotely interested... BF4 was a catastrophe and it still is. EA isn't getting another penny from me anymore or at least for the Battlefield series.

So PAYDAY 2 spends a night with BF4 and this comes to life?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Won't be preordering and won't be buying same day.  They have a shitload of improving to do before I buy another game.  I say this as a die hard battlefield fan and player too.  I'll be waiting for reviews before I buy it.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

So will bfh consist of close quarter city gameplay, instead of wide open maps like most other bf games.

Won't be preordering and won't be buying same day.  They have a shitload of improving to do before I buy another game.  I say this as a die hard battlefield fan and player too.  I'll be waiting for reviews before I buy it.

Maybe there is a little amount of faith in the game since it is made by a whole new studio. It's a bit storage how they went with the police force theme but maybe it will be good.

Not even remotely interested... BF4 was a catastrophe and it still is. EA isn't getting another penny from me anymore or at least for the Battlefield series.

Ditto.  Was a die hard BF fan since the original 1942.  Owned everything since. Pre-ordered BF4 even though they screwed up BF3 at the launch. Which they did again in BF4 except it is still screwed up.  Done with EA/DICE.  

Oh boy, they already have a BF game with the abbreviation of BFH... Battlefield: Heroes, their F2P cartoon TPS.

As someone who played BFHeroes, this is gonna be confusing for me.

Also, inb4 November 2014 release date and buggy game.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

So will bfh consist of close quarter city gameplay, instead of wide open maps like most other bf games.

Not sure about that, we get choppers so the maps should be fairly open.

I'm looking forward to the new setting but I'm unsure if it works out with 64 players

144Hz goodness

RUMORS WERE TRUE, THEY ARE MAKING SWAT GAME! LOL!

Thats great :D I love it, awesome! I am tactical shooter fan, like swat 4. But payday like- heist + swat mode in that kind of graphics and immersion, that will blow!

You do realize that this will be run and gun game like battlefield 4 and CoD with swat skin?

You do realize that this will be run and gun game like battlefield 4 and CoD with swat skin?

Sweet, so you played it already? What else can you tell us about the game? Fact is, we won't know what it will be like until we see some actual game play footage. I for one like that they're going the tactical police approach. It will could create a nice change of pace, and new environments.

CPU:i7 5930k @4.5 Mobo:x99 Deluxe RAM:32gb Corsair @2800 GPU: SLI EVGA Titan X Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 6x 4TB Seagate SSHD(raid5), 2x500gb Samsung 850 Evo Raid0 PSU: Corsair ax1500i Audio: Asus Essence STX

Interesting. BF4 is batshit broken, and that is EA's fault. I'd still buy this just for the sake of supporting DICE as a developer.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

But it's DICE's fault for making BF4, not EA. Also, Hardline isn't being made by DICE.

Battle-strike: Hardline Offensive

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

well, i hope it will be much more than that . right now there is 0 games that incorporate swat + badguys + tactics + great graphics and all AAA title jizz in one package and if they do it right, with good elements like broking into a safe, cracking into a system, using environment to your own advantage, disabling cameras and other systems, realism etc... with lots of fun elements like that, they can have all the money in the world and keep updating that "Game mode" if you want to call it that :P

if they drive the idea to the end and do it right, i am sure everyone will buy the game no matter bf4 fail.

i cant help but feel hyped by the idea of possibly being the cop or the robber, plotting a brilliant plan,  crawling in vents to get inside, waiting on a roof with a sniper for a good shot on a robber that is taking a hostage or the endless moment when you are waiting on a flashbang to explode for the first time in order go go and clear the room :D or just waiting on the other side waiting to shoot every cop that comes inside haha :P

also the destruction element, you can go rob a bank armed with explosives, using it everywhere to break into safe, then lastly blowing the place to peaces while you take a bag of cash with you :)

or just taking hostages, dressing them as suspects and put them as a bait or something, or dressing yourself as a civi when you allready have cash bags and ordering hostages to surround you so you can go outside unnoticed until you escape with a black van :0 hah

... i could be a great game... we will see

Im not sure if i should be happy or sad this isn't made by DICE, either way there's gonna be a beta/demo for it, depending on how that goes I might consider for when it goes on sale

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I refuse to accept the term BFH. BFH is Battlefield Heroes. You cannot take that away from me and my game. Never ever!

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

What is wrong with BF4??? I never understood why people keep complaining. It's intended to be a arcadish fps with vehicles and it is what it is. No?