This is what all you british people should be doing today. Also, election time general.

Well that is why the world is so messed up. People are misinformed.so if people just started firguring out what is going on polititians would not be able to manipulate the public so easily.

I don't disagree, but I find it a little hard to give a shit about anything right now.

Please explain. You must be a green party fan, or a fan of the Lib Dems seeing as youve interacted with someone by calling them names.

Your a moron because not only did you vote for UKIP which is only very slightly better than BNP but you also photographed your ballot slip which is illegal and voids your vote.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Your a moron because not only did you vote for UKIP which is only very slightly better than BNP but you also photographed your ballot slip which is illegal and voids your vote.

It isnt illegal to photograph your own ballot paper. They say ot not take photos incase you get somebody elses paper in your shot, which is illegal.

Also, how is UKIP at all similar to the BNP?

i didnt vote, because i dont really care. as long as they dont put petrol or tax up its all good

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

It is less "Pick the best candidate" and more "Pick the one who is the least worse".

Wait you havent seen this one:

it is less 'Pick the best out of the best'' and more '' pick the worse in the corner out of all the best''

:ph34r: monarchy(just like dark guardian Batman), save us!http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/may/09/prince-charles-climate-change-sceptics?commentpage=1

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

i didnt vote, because i dont really care. as long as they dont put petrol or tax up its all good

Your safely innocent.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Also, how is UKIP at all similar to the BNP?

They both pretend to be concerned about immigration, but all they do is act like xenophobic idiots?

Only fools believe that anyone party is better than another,  when it comes time to vote people should consider the people they are voting for and not the party.  There is no point in voting for ideals if your preferred party are full of incompetent self serving morons that lack the skills to govern.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Only fools believe that anyone party is better than another,  when it comes time to vote people should consider the people they are voting for and not the party.  There is no point in voting for ideals if your preferred party are full of incompetent self serving morons that lack the skills to govern.  

Anyone who votes based on party affiliation cant think for themselves and should not be allowed to vote.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!