Would you buy from APPLE....

midrim

That sucks.

Well, you can love a Ferrari, but I love a Jaguar.

That's my opinion, should you take it away from me?

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Typical fanboi response. You need to learn English or the version written here.

On the ban list from here on out as most Apple fanboi's FTR....

Oh the irony

You made 0 sense

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I use my ipod nano I bought a little while back love it to bits. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I would buy a Mac Book Pro if it wasn't for the ridiculous price.

But I also want Apple to stop forcing users to download mandatory updates that do nothing but slow down older versions of the iPhone so people have to go out and buy a newer version. Oh, and get rid of iTunes.

I only buy their Phones since I find them easy to use, responsive and generally appealing. I go with other brands on all the rest though.

I'd rather use this

mobira_senator.jpg

i have!  so way back when i was a kind my aunt was an area manager for a big company and she had a carphone like that, i remeber ringing my nan on it when we were going to visit here i was like 8

I would buy a Mac Book Pro if it wasn't for the ridiculous price.

But I also want Apple to stop forcing users to download mandatory updates that do nothing but slow down older versions of the iPhone so people have to go out and buy a newer version. Oh, and get rid of iTunes.

yeah but that business and to be honest most companies do either by force or just as general progression.  TBH apples bigest gripe in phones for me is the shitty 's' branding it should be l for lazy, how much of a cop out is it "lets just do some basic upgrades and call it the 5s yeah us!" and it would seam that other major phone devs are following suit

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Am not impressed with ios, for me Android does what need and it's straight forward, with ios I need to think what am doing.

Cry Havoc!

I can get use to iOS and i can get use too Android. However, i would never get Mac computers. OSX is just not intuitive enough.

so PC whise, i dont have any use for their stuff, phone whise i already have a nokia 2220, and i have a e reader and a free school laptop. so ive they have something i want/need yes, and of course ive its reasonably priced (no, not cheap, since theyre a boutique brand, but reasonable for that standart)

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I really like apple products they are beautiful with extremely good build quality, ios with cydia is the best os for me

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

I'm not against the price, it's the crappy ecosystem.

I'm still waiting for drag and drop music.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The Trashcan, maybe. And maybe even some thunderbolt devices. But mostly no.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I'm not against the price, it's the crappy ecosystem.

I'm still waiting for drag and drop music.

you can with itunes just switch off automatic sync or use a 3rd party app like itools aor media monkey or even trans copy

Meh, they tend to focus on build quality > product quality.

If they gave equal attention at a reasonable price then maybe.

Would take some time and patience to adapt to iOS and OSX though.

Problems with incompatiblity, etc.

I'm not sure what you think drag and drop music means but I'm talking about just copying a music folder to the music folder(or anywhere really) on the device and having it just work. No fussing, no third party apps, no iTunes, it just works.

you can with itunes just switch off automatic sync or use a 3rd party app like itools aor media monkey or even trans copy

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

• 3 months later...

I love Apple computers and if I had to BUY a computer, then Apple would be my only choice hands down. Although building a computer is more fun. A Macbook Air 13 inch is something i wish I could afford right now but just have my sights set on more important things.

Wouldn't buy an iPad or iPhone because A. I don't use/like tablet's (so no iPad) and B. Prefer Android. I love Windows and OSX pretty equally though.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

iPhone would not kill me. But I can not use OSX without yelling.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

it really depends on which kind of apple product i wanted to buy, but i would buy a ipad.

I'd buy if I had the money, and they remove the reqiurement for iTunes...

For people wanting a user-friendly environment it is brilliant, but I want to be able to tell my computer exactly what to do exactly when I want it to do it, not have Apple (or Microsoft, for that matter) patronizing me and telling me what to do.

That's not to say I don't appreciate Apple. If I want to do some basic web browsing without being tracked or seen my iPod Touch 4G has been absolutely brilliant and I cannot think of a better, simpler UI for my music. For people who want to invest in Apple as a developer's platform Apple is terrific and extremely lucrative and you can become very successful writing content for Apple. But for people like me who want to be in the drivers seat with individual switches and the ability to disassemble, alter and reassemble the entire figurative "car" in multiple senses, PCs will be what I stick with.

In the end, as we've discussed multiple times, these Macs vs PCs topics are completely subjective, always break out in flaming relays, and they never get anywhere useful.

I own a 2012 mbpr, I usually use OSX at home as it works well seamnessly. I use bootcamp at uni to do coding and server based computing.
It's subjective really, there are pros and cons to everything.

If I had the money and hard-drive space, I'd install Windows on my MacBook Pro Retina via Bootcamp... Even though it is expensive as hell, i love it to bits. Great piece of hardware... Gotta give them that.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I have a 2014 rMBP. When I'm out I don't want to do ANY customization at all. I want to take out my laptop and be able to use it at school or work and have no problems at all. It has great battery life and I don't have to fuck with anything. Same with my phone, it's a phone. I don't give a fuck about customizing it I use it to call and text people, sometimes social media. I see no reason for me to spend hours/days customizing my phone I just want it to work.