I am so done with The Voice...

Sena

Words can not explain how frustrated I am about Christina Grimmie not wining The Voice... Whats more confusing is how did she get 3rd place?! Jake had three songs in top 10 on iTunes and Christina had two, Josh had like what one? I thought Team Grimmie was unstoppable but I guess not. I was sitting on my couch pumped up about the annoucement, had my Christina Grimmie With Love shirt on, eating easy-mac, and had her album playing and when the annoucer said Christina Grimmie for THIRD PLACE I started to cry. So what if Team Adam won another season? There is alway next season for Usher and Shakira to win. What did you guys think of the finals?

She already has a promising career, having already toured the usa/europe and already successful so not like she needs it. Normally the runner ups become more successful than the winners anyway.

I did think she should have won though...

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

She already has a promising career, having already toured the usa/europe and already successful so not like she needs it. Normally the runner ups become more successful than the winners anyway.

I did think she should have won though...

I agree, she does have a promising career. She is slowly getting out there but since The Voice is over she has a little more exposure so hopefully she will be notice by more people even though she is signed with Adam's label now. It's whatever, Christina didn't lose The Voice, The Voice lost her.

Their all still probably going to get record deals either way their that good... just saying. 

American version right?

Yeah I was like.. who?

UK ftw

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

implying reality tv isn't relevant anyway. If you actually wanted to do something you would go out and do it rather than flaunt you shit on some crappy tv show.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

implying reality tv isn't relevant anyway. If you actually wanted to do something you would go out and do it rather than flaunt you shit on some crappy tv show.

Who implied that?

I can't say the US isnt a waste of time but the UK Voice is amazing the auditions are vetted so you only get people who can sing.

Leo Ihenacho from The Streets was on there and was amazing.

People don't get shot down because the don't look like superstars like on the Xfactor.

I hate most talent shows but the idea of the show is genuinely clever

Christina Grimmie should have won, but luckily her career is already promising. Even though she didn't win, she will go farther than the winner for sure.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."