bug in gpu-z ,or my card is mined through the internet without my permission?

Hunter-
I encountered a big dillema with my graphic card and gpu-z program.Either the gpu z program have miss information, or my video card is insane?I don't understand nothing. Something is not ok....I mean when i play games ,only core clock should be raised ,not bandwith and memory,right ? :confused::banghead:

I explained in ss my dillema.
I've had many video cards in the past of 20 years....but this thing is inexplicable for me.It is possible to my video card is mined without my permission through the internet?

should I be worried in the future with this card??For the moment i don't have space invaders or any bug.Video card is working properly for the moment...

gpu-z miss information.jpg

gpu-z after restart.jpg

Modern GPUs will boost automatically to provide the best performance as long as they are within power/thermal/clock limits.

Are you having any problems? All those values seem normal to me. A bit extra clock speeds seems nice as it gives you better performance.

it's not about the speed of the clock ,try ro read and understand..is bandwith and memory which is raised inexplicable....without my permission

5 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Modern GPUs will boost automatically to provide the best performance as long as they are within power/thermal/clock limits.

Are you having any problems? All those values seem normal to me. A bit extra clock speeds seems nice as it gives you better performance.

the card is working properly,the problem is why bandwidth and memory raised inexplicable.In my knowledge when u play games,only core clock  should raised automatically not bandwith and memory speed....that.s why i am little worried

If it works well there is probably nothing to worry about just let it do its thing.

If youre worried about crypto mallware do a fresh windows install for peace of mind.

21 minutes ago, Hunter- said:

it's not about the speed of the clock ,try ro read and understand..is bandwith and memory which is raised inexplicable....without my permission

I've read your post multiple times and I still don't understand what the problem is. If your card is factory overclocked by the board partner, your numbers are going to vary a little.

If you had crypto malware, you'd know it from the GPU utilization and amount of heat coming off the card.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

OP you have no idea how to read that GPU-Z , if you did you wouldn't be coming in here thinking a GPU is "Insane" because the memory clock is 18mhz higher than the default.

Go play some games and stop worrying about something which means absolutely nothing.

What's happening here is you have a tiny overclock on afterburner by default which is why it moves when you open afterburner.....little bit of common sense please.

CPU : Ryzen 7 7800X3D @ -18mv all core except -13mv on Core 5 because its a pig.

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK620 Zero Dark

Mobo : MSI B650M-A Wifi MATX

Ram : 32GB (2X16GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000MHZ CL34

GPU : Reference Design RX7900XT sold by Saphire running at 1050MV undervolt and +15% PL (355w)

Storage : 1TB WD SN770 + 2TB Samsung 970 Evo

PSU : Corsair HX750w Platinum

Case : Asus Prime AP201 All Mesh MATX

Case Fans : Arctic p12's everywhere i can fit them in , 7 In total.

Monitor : LG 27GP850-B.BEK 1440p Nano IPS 180Hz

Keyboard : HyperX Alloy Core RGB

Mouse : Corsair M65 Elite RGB

Headset : Corsair HS35 Gaming Headset

15 minutes ago, Hunter- said:

the card is working properly,the problem is why bandwidth and memory raised inexplicable.In my knowledge when u play games,only core clock  should raised automatically not bandwith and memory speed....that.s why i am little worried

Your GPU clocks are the same though. If the GPU was used for mining, then the core clock and GPU usage would also be raised.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

43 minutes ago, Hunter- said:

Its not inexplicable, if the clock rate is higher than the bandwidth is higher.  GPU-Z is calculating the bandwidth from the clock rate and bus width.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Again memory and bandwidth raised insanely too much without my permission. I DON T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEN.This time memory goes to 1820 MHZ bandwidth to 640GB and only aplication i running is Dvb Viewer TV

memory 3.jpg

memory 2.jpg

9 hours ago, Hunter- said:

Again memory and bandwidth raised insanely too much without my permission. I DON T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEN.This time memory goes to 1820 MHZ bandwidth to 640GB and only aplication i running is Dvb Viewer TV

memory 3.jpg

memory 2.jpg

You gave it permission when you opened a program that needs gpu compute. What did you expect?

exactly where? i don t know what happen really,and  i want to stop this madness

53 minutes ago, Hunter- said:

exactly where? i don t know what happen really,and  i want to stop this madness

When you opened DVB and started watching shows. A large % of modern programs use GPU decoding and acceleration. DVB will be one of them. Why is it a problem for you to be using your GPU?

i explain already what bother me.because is already overclocked card from the factory,and any extra overclock can damage the card...tha't why i am restless

24 minutes ago, Hunter- said:

i explain already what bother me.because is already overclocked card from the factory,and any extra overclock can damage the card...tha't why i am restless

No it can't. There are enough safeguards built in that will not allow it to kill itself. You would have to manually OC it to kill it. Look at @Electronics Wizardy post #3, it is auto boosting within a predefined way. That is normal and your card is working as intended. It is not being mined on, it is not acting insane.