[SpawnFirst] Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Collection coming to PS4 and Xbox One

WolfDeville

ಠ_ಠ

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

This is just horrible.. You got to be a bloody idiot to buy that..

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

time_to_kill_myself_by_shinoda_j-d4muye8

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

This is just horrible.. You got to be a bloody idiot to buy that..

They give exclusive content for the Advanced Warfare, fans will buy it.

I don't understand, this isn't 3 games fused into one game it seems. It just says remastered campaigns from 3 games which makes me think this is going to be a weird pick and choose mesh.

Oh well, at least consoles will have a game they can run at 1080p 60FPS.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Captain Price HD. that old bloke really needs to retire.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

It's a shame only one of the three is actually good. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

tumblr_mh0gk1D8wS1s3vq1so1_400.gif

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

i dont care what anyone says, but im actually excited to play MW2 again best one out of the whole lot, from then on, call of duty went down hill

matin94, on 18 May 2014 - 8:11 PM, said:

i dont care what anyone says, but im actually excited to play MW2 again best one out of the whole lot, from then on, call of duty went down hill

I agree entirely that MW2 was the best (MW2>cod4>WaW), but even if I did own a console I would NEVER buy this. I have all my fave cod games on PC and I can play them whenever I want. Not to mention we can play them at 4k well above 60fps.

Having just read the main source for this I'm gonna call fake. Mod please move to rumors. lol

If this is true then wow...

I get releasing remakes old games like Ocarina of Time with new graphics and minor improvements, but MW3 is like what, 3 years old?

You shouldn't release remakes of 3 year old games...

I agree entirely that MW2 was the best (MW2>cod4>WaW), but even if I did own a console I would NEVER buy this. I have all my fave cod games on PC and I can play them whenever I want. Not to mention we can play them at 4k well above 60fps.

the only reason i will buy it, is because people will start playing it again, there is like 1 server on  MW2 Pc. i go on it time to time but because theres so little people, its not as fun. also if its like £50 im not getting it

the only reason i will buy it, is because people will start playing it again, there is like 1 server on  MW2 Pc. i go on it time to time but because theres so little people, its not as fun. also if its like £50 im not getting it

Yea that's true.

Sorry to destroy your hopes but it is a fake.

Just remade this picture using photoshop, some Activision assets and the same background image + fonts.

First of all, why would they reuse the "Call of Duty" of advanced warfare, secondly the font used is called Bank Gothic and thirdly, the background image is a wallpaper from Modern Warfare 2.

Background can be found here: http://okux.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/modern-warfare-3-avslojas-inom-en-manad-ghost-call-of-duty-modern.jpg

My Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection pictures (maybe someone can post them to reddit):

modern_warfare_collecaiksv.jpg

modern_warfare_collecn2j5k.png

144Hz goodness

Just remade this picture using photoshop, some Activision assets and the same background image + fonts.

First of all, why would they reuse the "Call of Duty" of advanced warfare, secondly the font used is called Bank Gothic and thirdly, the background image is a wallpaper from Modern Warfare 2.

Background can be found here: http://okux.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/modern-warfare-3-avslojas-inom-en-manad-ghost-call-of-duty-modern.jpg

My Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection pictures (maybe someone can post them to reddit):

THE DREAM IS DEAD

ALSO when you go on the website. it does say rumor

personally I am a huge fan and still play modern warfare because it is just a fun game so this looks good but i'm just worried it wont be for pc

I guess they're desperate enough to have any 1080p content that they're resorting to straight up re-releases.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The best part of CoD: 4 was the multiplayer, there won't be many people online -.- do they actually think people will buy this crap?

personally I am a huge fan and still play modern warfare because it is just a fun game so this looks good but i'm just worried it wont be for pc

We've had the HD editions for years :D