Multi-Room Audio device help/ Recommendations

Crowe

I am looking for help with whole house multi-zone audio device recommendations. The hope is to have three or four zones with two ceiling speakers per zone, that can be toggled on/off individually that are all playing the same source. Source inputs would be Bluetooth/Airplay and something like an External cd player. Does anyone have any recommendations on a receiver/amplifier that could accomplish this? I have looked at a lot of options and haven't found anything that sticks out as a great option. 

Here is my possibly very naïve question. I am curious if I could use something like a home theater amplifier with front, rear and center outputs and just run each one of those outputs to separate rooms. My question to that being, do those different outputs behave/sound differently from each other when listening to music or only when using it as surround sound for a movie or something like that?

Thanks for any help in advance!

basically any receiver with just several speakers connected and a simple splitter with buttons will do it. should be doable with just about anythinjg

there are speaker sectors thats the simplest way

posably some amps might have alot of selectors.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links