Interesting dream I had about Top Gear this morning

Sharif

TopGear-74608-2.png

So I was sleeping and had this wonderful fan boy dream where it start of like this                        rx1KeBFJmEM.jpg

I was in my room with my brother and was just walking around where then I saw this ambulance driving across the road in front of this apartment building which I saw through a window where then I saw a Aston martin where James may was inside and I got excited and crazy and also I saw the others but forgot what were they were driving or where were they

The%20TARDIS.png

So then suddenly I rushed to the Tardis (doctor who’s time machine) and went back few minutes and I popped up in my dad’s car driving with my friend/neighbor,where I told him I am waiting for an event to happen and asked him if he wants to do something to pass the time then suddenly I saw the ambulance parked at the end of the road and it started to move so I hit the gas pedal hard and we were going head to head where I parked between 2 cars and I almost crashed them and almost got a dent and I reversed

Then I popped out of the car with my brother’s blue Lenovo laptop (I got no idea how that got three xD) and I hit it against the wall mistakenly because I was running into it and I was like nooooo! Then it got undo-ed by the dreamerater and so that didn't happen.So that’s when  I saw this Chinese or Japanese guy who was driving by in an another car and I mistook him for James may and went fan boy crazy

Then that’s when I saw  James may, Richard hammond,jeremy,going down the road while James driving a Aston martin and Jeremy driving…….something I can't remember but Hammond was walking with some other people and  I ran and went all fan boy crazy again I was like aaaaaah~ and said things like I can see Richard Hammond!! In front of me in real life!!! And I started to shake his hand and went like I am touching Richard Hammond’s hand :D and then I was talking to him and called him James because I forgot his name and I went like sorry I mixed up your names and then he said he is like the hot wind and I finished his sentence and said and James is like the cold wind  ^_^

That’s when he was going to give me a souvenir or something from a mysterious bag and told me to follow him :wub: .

THE END (that’s when the dream shut down) and I woke up with a happy face after a long time and that dream made my day  :D

​Did anybody else have any interesting dreams today? :)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

TL:DR I LOVE DRUGS

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

K...

RreJ2DM.png

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

last night i had a dream about rolling around with other men, not sure what that says about me. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

It has been a while since they last aired the TG show and now currently on a break. So it is normal to dream about them during this 'resting' period.

last night i had a dream about rolling around with other men, not sure what that says about me. 

Your name says it all.You're a confused dolphin.LOL