Google Play Store now allow users to pay with PayPal

AlexGoesHigh

that nice for PP users, i guess this should allow more flexibility for a lot of people with Gplay purchases

Google is expanding the payment options for the Google Play Store on Android devices today. In addition to a credit or debit card, billing to a carrier, or using a gift card, users can now purchase apps, books, songs, TV shows, and movies from the Google Play Store with a PayPal account. In-app purchases can also be bought with the online payments provider.

The option will initially be available in 12 countries, including the U.S., Germany, and Canada. Users will be able to add their PayPal credentials to their Google Wallet accounts when they go to purchase an app.

PayPal_GooglePlay_N5_Animation.gif

source: The Verge

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

FINALLY!

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

FINALLY GOOGLE.

ONLY A FEW YEARS LATE.

GOD DAMN SKRUBS

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Well it's about time.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

:o

Well that's certainly nice. This needed to be done waaaaay sooner though.

COMIC SANS

Damn I naught ffiv 4 days ago with my debit card

AND I HAD MONEY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT FML

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Now I might actually buy things on google play.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

That's actually the 1 thing that deter me from buying lots of Google store stuff before: I can easily buy pay pal cards to put money into them without a bank account but I've never been able to find either google or steam cards. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Finally. I never really had problems without using PayPal on the play store, but this will make it a lot easier for everyone.

Nice, I even have a paypal VISA debit card for my account I can use in stores and online where paypal is not accepted.

Nice, I even have a paypal VISA debit card for my account I can use in stores and online where paypal is not accepted.

Same, my Google wallet account automatically pulls from my paypal card, so it was never an issue for me.

Even though PayPal should now be supported in my country, I'm getting this when I try adding my PayPal account...

I had to download the APK manually too to even make this option available. Has anyone managed to fix this problem?

You should just be able to use a wallet to purchase with PayPal. That's what I can do on my Lumia and I know it can be done with android. Maybe you dont want to use a wallet. Ok still a good thing though.