Gamers Nexus alleges LMG has insufficient ethics and integrity

osgalaxy
Message added by TVwazhere,

Please remember that the Community Standards apply to all threads including this one:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
  • "Don't be a dick" —Wil Wheaton
  • "Be excellent to each other" —Bill and Ted
  • Remember your audience; both present and future

Just now, mikaelus said:

Why do you speak about things you clearly were too lazy to read? Small wonder you're here shilling for Linus who does the exact same thing. Billet Labs specifically requested the prototype to be returned so they can send it to other channels.

Do yourself a favour and do what Linus did - shut up and reflect.

I guess I am going to reflect. Shouldn't we all reflect? Why do we only have to reflect when we are wrong? 

Also, why do people have to shut up? Why is everyone so scared of words?

1 minute ago, hmfaysal said:

Yeah, 200k subs, thats all Steve gained from it. Well viewed minutes will die down in a week. Lessgooo Steve I guess

Buddy, Linus literally monetized an apology video. Another thing that you clearly do not know. Again, small wonder Linus looks so appealing to you.

Just now, hmfaysal said:

I guess I am going to reflect. Shouldn't we all reflect? Why do we only have to reflect when we are wrong? 

Also, why do people have to shut up? Why is everyone so scared of words?

Not scared, just tired of dealing with people who make a lot of noise about stuff they know nothing about.

1 minute ago, mikaelus said:

Holy fck, did you just say this? Seriously? Do you know ANYTHING about this case?

What case? Guys send their stuff for good to the number 1 channel for clout expecting good review? When reviewers shit the bed they ask for their stuff back. That story? Yeah, I remember I guess

What case? Guys send their stuff for good to the number 1 channel for clout expecting good review? When reviewers shit the bed they ask for their stuff back. That story? Yeah, I remember I guess

You clearly do not. At this point I'm surprised you even finished primary school with this level of reading comprehension. Or is it just being lazy?

Buddy, Linus literally monetized an apology video. Another thing that you clearly do not know. Again, small wonder Linus looks so appealing to you.

Yeah, why wouldn't they monetize. I have seen people monetize their daughters birthday party or kangaroos in a zoo videos on youtube before there were subscriber limits put out by Youtube

You clearly do not. At this point I'm surprised you even finished primary school.

What school? Also why does anyone need to finish school. I thought Steve dropping out was like a cool thing. Why do I need to finish school if Steve didn't?

Just now, hmfaysal said:

Yeah, why wouldn't they monetize. I have seen people monetize their daughters birthday party or kangaroos in a zoo videos on youtube before there were subscriber limits put out by Youtube

Sure, just don't lecture anybody about professionalism then. And remember, the internet doesn't forget who you are either.

Sure, just don't lecture anybody about professionalism then. And remember, the internet doesn't forget who you are either.

No no, this is with my real name, and real picture, I want you guys to remember. Mind it. 

You are lecturing about how people shouldn't lecture others. Maybe you take your own advice. Your words not mine. 

See? Other end of the Stick, thats what I meant when I said GN did not consider the other end.

3 minutes ago, mikaelus said:

Good thing, you viewed my profile. We should do this more often, discuss, bond, share ideas and not impose fictitious abusive rules on one another. 

No no, this is with my real name, and real picture, I want you guys to remember. Mind it. 

You are lecturing about how people shouldn't lecture others. Maybe you take your own advice. Your words not mine. 

See? Other end of the Stick, thats what I meant when I said GN did not consider the other end.

Your judgment of anything is completely irrelevant, since you do not command any knowledge to make it. The beauty of the truth is that it doesn't care what losers think. 

Just now, mikaelus said:

Your judgment of anything is completely irrelevant, since you do not command any knowledge to make it. The beauty of the truth is that it doesn't care what losers think. 

Exactly, Bingo. the truth always prevails. Thats the thing I have been trying to convey since yesterday.

Just now, hmfaysal said:

Good thing, you viewed my profile. We should do this more often, discuss, bond, share ideas and not impose fictitious abusive rules on one another. 

This seriously coming from you? But I forgive you, perhaps English comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Just now, hmfaysal said:

Exactly, Bingo. the truth always prevails. Thats the thing I have been trying to convey since yesterday.

It's funny since you do not know the basic facts about the things you're so intently commenting on here. 

3 minutes ago, hmfaysal said:

just a note that Billet labs gave the protype to LTT to demo but also to keep; but sometime after the video changed their mind and then miss-communication on both sides led to what happen - so there is no big story or issue;  just the community blowing it up as they have, GN, Steve using it for his personal attack washed over by true things such as the miss-data info LTT have been lacking;  oh but yet if any one on here commenting poorly would have watched any WAN show or other will know the they LTT LMG have communicated many many times that they are working on it and making changes, but it takes time; which in part is not very good as it has been a while.  SO GN story should have stuck to the miss-data only and left out all the story about the cooler (billet Labs) and the rush of videos etc... and just refered to LMG stories that they are aware but it is time they need to push on it now.  What is very disturbing from many on here are the personel attacks at Linus, which is not warranted in any way.  But also the conituing posting by many still.  Those who do are just wanting to make things worse as they have a vendeta and enjoy the drama and pain they inflict. 

This seriously coming from you? But I forgive you, perhaps English comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Maybe, idk. I don't make content on YouTube or engage with the public, no its not a requirement I guess?

I am not Madison or Billet Labs either. So I guess I don't even need the forgiveness? Mea culpa 

2 minutes ago, mikaelus said:

It's funny since you do not know the basic facts about the things you're so intently commenting on here. 

Well, the basic facts keep changing, you guys are sneaky sneaky. 

3 minutes ago, dragonuck76 said:

just a note that Billet labs gave the protype to LTT to demo but also to keep; but sometime after the video changed their mind and then miss-communication on both sides led to what happen - so there is no big story or issue;  just the community blowing it up as they have, GN, Steve using it for his personal attack washed over by true things such as the miss-data info LTT have been lacking;  oh but yet if any one on here commenting poorly would have watched any WAN show or other will know the they LTT LMG have communicated many many times that they are working on it and making changes, but it takes time; which in part is not very good as it has been a while.  SO GN story should have stuck to the miss-data only and left out all the story about the cooler (billet Labs) and the rush of videos etc... and just refered to LMG stories that they are aware but it is time they need to push on it now.  What is very disturbing from many on here are the personel attacks at Linus, which is not warranted in any way.  But also the conituing posting by many still.  Those who do are just wanting to make things worse as they have a vendeta and enjoy the drama and pain they inflict. 

Also seems like ex employee Colin is one of the sources for GN. Just pointing it out.
Also cannot ignore the suspicion, that Madison may have been another source. 

17 minutes ago, mikaelus said:

Why do you speak about things you clearly were too lazy to read? Small wonder you're here shilling for Linus who does the exact same thing. Billet Labs specifically requested the prototype to be returned so they can send it to other channels.

Do yourself a favour and do what Linus did - shut up and reflect.

They asked for it back after they didn't like the review, their email states the LTT could keep it for other videos. Maybe you should know of what you speak before you write about it. Also, your posts are hidden so don't waste your time, foolish child. 

3 minutes ago, BowlOfPorridge said:

They asked for it back after they didn't like the review, their email states the LTT could keep it for other videos. Maybe you should know of what you speak before you write about it. Also, your posts are hidden so don't waste your time, foolish child. 

They wanted to send it off to other outlets. But who am I talking to here? Some losers seeking validation by defending a bloke who wouldn't piss on them.

The facts aren't changing. Unfortunately neither does your knowledge of them. You're just another ignorant troll who thinks he's going to have a career in IT, but the most you can do is work in another call center given your intellectual capacity.

No, I don't work IT. Also, I have been looking. I have read every comment in this thread. The billet lab thing is constantly changing. Why is that?

I even proposed, we all preorder their monoblock to support them, everyone is ignoring my call. Just like everyone at LTT ignored Madisons complaints. 

They wanted to send it off to other outlets. But who am I talking to here? Some losers seeking validation by defending a bloke who wouldn't piss on them.

Yeah same thing, Billet Guys, I guess 2 guys wonts even Piss in a cup and send it to anyone either, i guess? Nor would steve?

12 minutes ago, dragonuck76 said:

just a note that Billet labs gave the protype to LTT to demo but also to keep;

This is a perfect example of what I wrote earlier - Steve didn't care about this because it didn't fit in his hit piece. He pretends to be all "I don't want to do this" but then leaves out anything that might be in LMG's defence. It's utter bullshit and I can't believe people can't see through this. Steve knows that subscribers gained are more important than the views on a single video so this whole "We have no horse in this race" attitude is pure lies. Let's face it: LMG has flaws but at least they're going to work on them. GN acts as if they're anointed by god.

Just now, hmfaysal said:

No, I don't work IT. Also, I have been looking. I have read every comment in this thread. The billet lab thing is constantly changing. Why is that?

I even proposed, we all preorder their monoblock to support them, everyone is ignoring my call. Just like everyone at LTT ignored Madisons complaints. 

why would you preorder anything, and especially a monoblock that we don't know if it actually works? buying stuff out of support, instead of the need for that product is weird.

2 minutes ago, hmfaysal said:

What are you smoking pal?