How can i improve the cooling of my case? CPU related

The temps are between 70-81when gaming for my cpu, can i improve it. if so how?

It's difficult to offer recommendations without knowing more.

What CPU is it? What cooler do you currently have? What case? What's your case fan setup?

That said, 80 is on the higher end of normal but still well within acceptable temperatures.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

@Crunchy Dragon
I havent built this myself so i wouldnt know how the fans were setup.
it's the i9-13900KF
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 is the cooler

NZXT H9 Elite

i have 3 case fans on the front side and 1 on the back

sorry my knowledge of this isnt the largest heh

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

@Crunchy Dragon
I havent built this myself so i wouldnt know how the fans were setup.
it's the i9-13900KF
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 is the cooler

NZXT H9 Elite

i have 3 case fans on the front side and 1 on the back

You might be able to gain a little headway if you slap some fans in the bottom and top to help move air through the case more efficiently, but I honestly wouldn't expect particularly great numbers. 13900K tends to run on the hotter side, so you're already more or less the best you could get, give or take a couple degrees.

Better airflow might bring your temperatures down a handful of degrees(less than 5), but unless you were able to get a larger radiator(and by extension, a larger case), you're about as good as you can be.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

57 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Radiators should be intake 

Gonna be fun to clean 2-3 years down the line if you mean an intake push. If you mean intake pull through the radiator, then sure.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

16 hours ago, Ricey said:

I dont understand...

Please make sure to use our mention system or press quote to get a response. @NorKris

He meant to flip the radiator fan upside down, so the frame shows. That puts the air flow from exhausting to the top pushing through the radiator, to pulling the air from the outside through the radiator array.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

17 hours ago, Ricey said:

I dont understand...

right now ur radiator is taking hot air and pushing it out the case, that means pushing out hot air

for lower temps u want the radiator to deal with air outside the case and take it inside 

8 hours ago, NorKris said:

right now ur radiator is taking hot air and pushing it out the case, that means pushing out hot air

for lower temps u want the radiator to deal with air outside the case and take it inside 

so the little fan should be ontop but doesnt that mean i need to apply thermal paste again?

59 minutes ago, Ricey said:

so the little fan should be ontop but doesnt that mean i need to apply thermal paste again?

even if i asked u to take off the cooler of the CPU, then no, u dont need to put on new past or take it off 

aio on the side as intake and back and top fans as exhaust well having bottom fans as intake. 

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links