Gn OH Sh:T its going down!

thrasher_565

Interested in which testing outfit he alluded to is looking to sell their services, the only other group I could think of was LMG and Labs, I’d be shocked if that was the case. 

DevOps Engineer working with Azure primarily, Kubernetes evangelist, Born at a very young age, eats things from the microwave, Ultrawide nerd. 

22 minutes ago, KeyringHardhat said:

Interested in which testing outfit he alluded to is looking to sell their services, the only other group I could think of was LMG and Labs, I’d be shocked if that was the case. 

ya i have not seen anything about labs i kinda stopped watching... could be good or more ads... 🤷‍♂️ im really salty of that dyson video...

i was waiting for the sound and air flow test of fans and well now we know why.

im going to guess linus new that gn was doing this stuff so may have left it to him to do it. leaving content i guess. its not like gn will start testing hdmi cables any time soon ether. but just a guess.

linus did do a test way back in the day using corsair chamber and the concussion was info on boxes was bs. linus became a noctua sponser like almost his first video may even been his first sponsor 🤷‍♂️

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, KeyringHardhat said:

which testing outfit he alluded to is looking to sell their services

if i'd have to guess.. the places that usually get these chambers for the express purpose of leasing testing time? i'm thinking back to their rant on some third party lab iirc intel used a while back.

full independance in testing is also sort of their branding to some degree.

i think you lot are looking for a conflict where there is none. they're different people with different opinions on doing things, and different ways of existing in the same space. i'm sure they're both adults and able to do business without making jabs at each other at every opportunity.

EDIT: why is this in the cooling subforum?