Roasting OTHER Youtubers' Gaming Setups!

Plouffe

In this video, Luke and Linus roast photos and videos of pc gaming setups from YouTube creators, Twitch streamers, and other celebrities. TLDR; people need deskpads.

Check out the Level1Techs KVM Switch: https://lmg.gg/Nn4OU
Buy an APC 1500VA UPS Backup Battery: https://geni.us/bfDH1c

Purchases made through some store links may provide some compensation to Linus Media Group.

6:34 that is my friends a universal audio solo 610 tube amp for a microphone.

Also anne saying to put a KVM I wouldnt do it if you need to mess with twitch chat or something for the stream.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I COULDN'T BELIEVE NUMBER 11!!!

The key light turned around in Austin Evan’s setup is because he wears glasses. Key light and ring lights cast bad reflections on your glasses no matter where you put them….It’s so much easier to just turn the light around rather than finding the perfect lighting angle…..

I just have my optical drive on top of my tower. It's not USB, I just have the SATA cables coming out the side.

Why does Jayz 2 cents have a model of the Bismarck on his shelf lol?

Bismarck.PNG

1 hour ago, Kamonster said:

Jay likes boats and he does a lot of advertisements in his videos for world of warships.

jayztwocents-boats.gif

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Kamonster said:

Bismarck.PNG

Maybe he had a grandparent in the war.

19 minutes ago, xnamkcor said:

Maybe he had a grandparent in the war.

Wait hold on a minute thats implying some things there 😬

25 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Jay likes boats and he does a lot of advertisements in his videos for world of warships.

jayztwocents-boats.gif

Ah makes sense then. I have one myself just didn't know he was a fellow boat enjoyer lol

3 minutes ago, Kamonster said:

Wait hold on a minute thats implying some things there 😬

1) America has people of German descent.

2) People of German descent have grandparents.

PS: What if I told you the people who invented Dragon Quest, Zelda, and Tetris probably have grandparents who were in the war?

what's wrong with bottled water? In Germany (and I assume in europe aswell) it's completely normal to have bottled water.

Compared to running tap water through a filter it's mutch more healthy. 

6 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

what's wrong with bottled water? In Germany (and I assume in europe aswell) it's completely normal to have bottled water.

Bottled water is expensive, wasteful, and far more ecologically harmful than running tap water through a filter pitcher. It's also flavorless, and in many cases is simply municipal water that's been filtered and sold at an insane markup. Not to mention the sweetheart deals the bottlers make to secure water rights away from municipalities, especially in areas where the water supply is a medium-to-long-term concern. In this essay I will

(Or maybe it's because they're in the pocket of Big Water Bottle lttstoredotcom)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

9 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

wasteful, and far more ecologically harmful than running tap water through a filter pitcher.

We have glass bottles for that reason.

10 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

It's also flavorless

Not here. They're all a little different from each other, depending on the brand.

3 hours ago, Senzelian said:

We have glass bottles for that reason.

You carry around a glass bottle?

4 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Ludwig is in america water is so much cheaper via tap and all the bottles here are plastic also in cali there is no bottle return

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, xnamkcor said:

You carry around a glass bottle?

Yes, sometimes. But the glass bottles are really just for home use. They come in crates.

If I need to carry around water I'd refill it into a lighter plastic re-useable water bottle. Like the one from LTTSTORE.COM. BUY NOW!

3 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Yes, sometimes. But the glass bottles are really just for home use. They come in crates.

If I need to carry around water I'd refill it into a lighter plastic re-useable water bottle. Like the one from LTTSTORE.COM. BUY NOW!

Yeah, I was at warehouse club and they were trying to FUD people into buying water cooler 20 gallon subscriptions.

"you drink water out of the TAP?"

Uh, yeah....we had a well water where I grew up that was never tested until we sold the house.

I used to stop on bicycle rides and drink spring water on the side of the road.

Camped and backpacked drinking spring water.

So, yeah...there are risks, and yeah there is ever more sources of pollution...but my city tap water (AUSTIN TX) is probably better than 90% of the fresh water that is drunk every day around the world....and for sure is safer than 99.99% of fresh water that was available around the world over the last say 10,000 years.

In the scheme of things, I have already achieved a level of safety with my water supply unknown in the history of mankind.....and you want me to pay more to have bottle water delivered to my house to replace that supply?

INSANITY ...talk about diminishing returns.

Sell me life insurance for lightening strikes. It is more likely to kill me than my water.

7 hours ago, mdk777 said:

and you want me to pay more to have bottle water delivered to my house to replace that supply?

Delivered? lol... We pick it up ourselves.

And no I don't want you to do anything. You're on the other side of the planet. Go do whatever you like.

8 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Delivered? lol... We pick it up ourselves.

And no I don't want you to do anything. You're on the other side of the planet. Go do whatever you like.

rhetorical "you"

In context, applied to the sellers of bottle water. 

😀 

I think my cable management is bad and then I watch these videos and I realize that - yeah, it actually is bad, but there are some people who are way worse.

Ryzen 5 5600 :: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC :: MSI B550-VC :: WD SN750 :: NH-D15 :: 32GB DDR4-3200 :: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 1:04 AM, xnamkcor said:

1) America has people of German descent.

2) People of German descent have grandparents.

PS: What if I told you the people who invented Dragon Quest, Zelda, and Tetris probably have grandparents who were in the war?

I wasn't really being serious It was just meant to be a joke. Got a friend with German decent whos family members fought in the war and dont change who they are as a person

2 minutes ago, Kamonster said:

I wasn't really being serious It was just meant to be a joke. Got a friend with German decent whos family members fought in the war and dont change who they are as a person