This is why I can't stand feminists

Mooshi

So i was checking up on videos from channels I am subscribed to and haven't checked their content in awhile. Then I came across this.

I rarely feel legit rage from people, in fact, I often give a sarcastic smart ass remark and leave it at that before going back to whatever I was doing. Then I see this video (it's nearly a month old now, but that isn't that old), and this insensitive sorry excuse for a human being managed to legitimately cause a mini rage in response to her bullshit methodology.

An article on another site that is related: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605888/Woman-claims-PTSD-Twitter-cyberstalking-says-bit-war-veterans.html

So if you have PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from being a rape victim or seeing your best friend killed before your eyes on the battlefield, your disorder isn't on par with someone being trolled on Twitter..give me a break. She is effectively a professional victim.

I can't believe I have to share the same oxygen with dangerously stupid individuals such as this woman. For those with a military background, this ought to make you facepalm really hard.

Thank you, someone else not afraid to say this.

As a member of the human race, f**k all of you feminists.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Feminists and feminazis are different.

Yes, but the movement is too far tainted to be saved under that label at this stage. Far too many crazies giving women a bad name.

Yes, but the movement is too far tainted to be saved under that label at this stage. Far too many crazies giving women a bad name.

Than we might as well not call them feminists. It's an actual word with the meaning of women who want equality with men, Not dominance, so it is different and we shouldn't use words improperly. Than they get changed and it becomes a huge mess.

The proper term is "egalitarian". Feminism is an archaic word dating to the times when women were actually oppressed. Now that women basically have the same rights as men (just a few more things to iron out) there is no need for feminism, but instead plain civil rights.

Ha, you know what's funny? This one black girl in my class is SOOO feminist. She fights against racism, gender inequality, sexism, all this stuff. Yet somehow, she is against gays...

What.jpg

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

PC elitist get PTSD from playing CoD though......

oh boy, that's nothing

transitional players get "PTSD" from trying to sacrifice themselves to the master race (i.e. me) :P

I'm strongly for equality. The modern feminists are not. 

Amen to that

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

i guess hitler just wanted equality as well.. bummer. :( we'll lost a great leader.

:ph34r: ninja helped to kill nazis.

Details separate people.

Yeahz equality! -_-

God damn femi-nazis should be put on a boat with supplies and get sent off into the sea. Bye bye.

Feminists and feminazis are different.

Agreed

It's like women forgot what it means to be a feminist. Equalization not "Take over the world". Good God women, tone it down you're making us all look bad.

The extemist feminists that you come across now and then really get on my nerves too..

Especially when they are completely out of touch with reality.

Ha, you know what's funny? This one black girl in my class is SOOO feminist. She fights against racism, gender inequality, sexism, all this stuff. Yet somehow, she is against gays...

I bet she's fun at parties huh? /sarcasm

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Dedicating a video to an attention seeker doesn't do anything productive, just plays right into her hands.  :rolleyes:

Well if they weren't still so many crazies on the macho side of things perhaps neither extreme would be necessary, but I still can't blame all of feminism when many issues are still legit and prevalent. 

Also there's 2 things that bother me here:

1) People still don't understand that no group of people or cause is immune to awful human beings that take advantage

2) People routinely give all soldiers the "hero" label and nothing should ever be compared to these wonderful heroes that for the most part willingly take a Job that they know well in advance revolves around killing other human beings for what they also know in advance will be pretty fucking questionable motives. Some rather old veterans didn't have a choice but Americans insists on making us want to believe all their soldiers are heroes when in reality they're mostly assholes who agree to go out and kill foreigners for money and demand that all their atrocities are forgiven in the name of "Freedom" and "Democracy"

And no, just in case you missed it I don't think 2) justifies the abhorrent behavior and claims of this lady, but come on don't expect me to feel more sympathy for PTSD suffering soldiers I much rather make the analogy for PTSD civilian war victims which include many innocents that now suffer those same symptoms in addition to having outright lost relatives, property and livelihood. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Agreed

It's like women forgot what it means to be a feminist. Equalization not "Take over the world". Good God women, tone it down you're making us all look bad.

Exactly, if feminism remained focused on equality a lot more progress would be made. This feminazi crap is making it hard for people to take actual feminism seriously. Especially since now the two are considered one in the same making it almost impossible to actually attempt to stand for equality.

I dont get it. Because one, or even every feminist that you know are all complete idiots, all feminists are lumped together as being stupid and idiotic? 

Is that the logic here? Because thats what it sounds like. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I dont get it. Because one, or even every feminist that you know are all complete idiots, all feminists are lumped together as being stupid and idiotic?

You gotta admit there's a lot of idiots among them.

What's annoying me most is their constant overreaction to things that don't actually matter. It's the same problem I have with peta. And I find that kinda contraproductive because overreacting about some bs just leaves the impression that we shouldn't take them seriously.

Seems like religion yet again, fuckwits.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

You gotta admit there's a lot of idiots among them.

What's annoying me most is their constant overreaction to things that don't actually matter. It's the same problem I have with peta. And I find that kinda contraproductive because overreacting about some bs just leaves the impression that we shouldn't take them seriously.

I agree, I dont like most feminists, although I know or know of some great feminists that are doing alot of good for all of women kind all over the world. In India, Pakistan, the African continent, etc where women dont have any or very few rights. I dont want to see LTT members demonizing all of them because a few (or more than a few) bad apples. The over all tone in here is kind of antagonistic, and caustic to feminism as a whole

Back to the main article. As a medical student, there is no ambiguity or subjectiveness to the diagnosis of PTSD. I dont agree with what she said (or her as a human being after she said what she did), but if she was diagnosed with PTSD, she has PTSD.

Just because she didnt witness war, war crimes, rape, murder or actual violence, doesnt make her diagnosis of PTSD any less relevent. The DSM 5 (Psychiatry's holy bible) requires that there be at least an exposure to threatened violence, or injury in addition to what most people think of when they hear of PTSD (traumatic war time experiences, witnessing or being apart of a violent event etc)

In addition there are other criterion that need to be satisfied that she may actually have experienced. Of course this is all between her and her psychiatrist, and we will never know if she is just making up and self diagnosing herself, or if it is actually true. All I know is, it could be true, and you shouldnt all jump on her for the twitter PTSD part of it, as made up as it sounds. Psychiatry is full of stuff that sounds made up, trust me. If anything, you should hate her for being a rotten and idiotic person. Not about being a feminist or having PTSD. 

http://www.ptsd.va.gov/professional/PTSD-overview/dsm5_criteria_ptsd.asp

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I know someone else pretty much said what I was going to buuuut it's hard not to think that when your college feminist 'course' says "When a lady stops at a 4 way stop, it is her duty to allow the man on the other side of the crossroads to wave her through."

Because apparently laws don't apply when you're a feminist. I wasn't actually in this class but I was shown the text book and the teacher (can't call her a professor) was as crazy as the author.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Exactly, if feminism remained focused on equality a lot more progress would be made. This feminazi crap is making it hard for people to take actual feminism seriously. Especially since now the two are considered one in the same making it almost impossible to actually attempt to stand for equality.

Took the words right out of my mouth; it's more of a joke now than anything else.

I also disagree with all the women who complain about not having equal job rights and then turn around and get a desk job. (bet men would love a desk job and getting payed up the ying yang to sit around all day and do paperwork - but in all reality men don't have that option, and can't obtain jobs like that because of the stereotypical image "men must do hard labor and women paperwork and filing"). If you wanted equal rights why not get into construction, farming, or maybe anything at all to do with hard labor. Oh, I forgot, you might break a nail. I feel most just fight for equal rights just to have them as an option and to prove something, if you don't really want to do it in the first place don't complain about it. Be glad you don't have to do hard work and get payed more for it.

Took the words right out of my mouth; it's more of a joke now than anything else.

I also disagree with all the women who complain about not having equal job rights and then turn around and get a desk job. (bet men would love a desk job and getting payed up the ying yang to sit around all day and do paperwork - but in all reality men don't have that option, and can't obtain jobs like that because of the stereotypical image "men must do hard labor and women paperwork and filing"). If you wanted equal rights why not get into construction, farming, or maybe anything at all to do with hard labor. Oh, I forgot, you might break a nail. I feel most just fight for equal rights just to have them as an option and to prove something, if you don't really want to do it in the first place don't complain about it. Be glad you don't have to do hard work and get payed more for it.

From what I've seen those that complain about non-equal wages in environments like office buildings. Didn't earn it, obviously if a male happens to be doing a really good job he will be given a raise and in turn be payed more. The same for a female. I don't think feminism has too much of a place now with how far we've come already. It's seems we're really just mere inches from the finish line. Yet "feminism" is on the rise like it's still the 20's?